Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

thatsrobrageous
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Jan 2012, 7:53 pm

Hello, I'm Robert. many call me Rob. I am a high functioning autistic 18 year old and proud. I have been through many challenges in my life. Such as bullying and how to deal with certain situations. I am a little slow socially, but I don't mind :) It's a part of who I am. I am accepting by default but I am careful on who I hang out with. I am not a mean person at all until you cause me problems that I don't need. I never had a relationship in high school and I have complained about wanting a boy friend and such but I have learned to just deal with being single and wait for the right one. I honestly feel that there is so much in store for me later in my life. I have worked very hard in the past and I still do now. I know life isn't picture perfect. But I am happy with what I have. Sometimes I may feel that many are against me, but I still rise above it and I sometimes feel not very confident. I know I can achieve basically anything. I just have to work at it.

thatsrobrageous
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Jan 2012, 7:55 pm

One more thing, you can ask me questions. I am happy to answer. :D

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2012, 8:23 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!

Rob-N4RPS
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Jan 2012, 8:30 pm

thatsrobrageous wrote:
Hello, I'm Robert. many call me Rob. I am a high functioning autistic 18 year old and proud. I have been through many challenges in my life. Such as bullying and how to deal with certain situations. I am a little slow socially, but I don't mind :) It's a part of who I am. I am accepting by default but I am careful on who I hang out with. I am not a mean person at all until you cause me problems that I don't need. I never had a relationship in high school and I have complained about wanting a boy friend and such but I have learned to just deal with being single and wait for the right one. I honestly feel that there is so much in store for me later in my life. I have worked very hard in the past and I still do now. I know life isn't picture perfect. But I am happy with what I have. Sometimes I may feel that many are against me, but I still rise above it and I sometimes feel not very confident. I know I can achieve basically anything. I just have to work at it.

Hello!

From one Rob to another... Welcome To Wrong Planet! You should find the acceptance here than you seek; this is a pretty understanding bunch.

Have A Straight Day!

Rob

LadySera
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Jan 2012, 11:03 pm

Hi and welcome.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2012, 8:59 pm

Welkome to WP