are autistics more interested in super mario?

Page 4 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2019, 1:37 pm

Never been a Nintendo gamer. PlayStation and Xbox for me. Bought a wii didn’t enjoy it. Considering getting a switch in November but probably won’t as there’s only 2 games I’d play and one I already own on ps4, and Xbox 360.

Wish more aspies we’re into PlayStation this section seems to be all about pc and Nintendo, makes me lonelier

PurpleReject
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

23 May 2019, 5:03 pm

Even though I grew up at the right age to catch "Mario Fever", what with the cartoons and scores of merchandise (I vividly remember those Mario-themed Shasta drinks; those were tasty), I never stuck with the franchise for too long, and pretty much dropped it altogether after I discovered PC gaming and abandoned console gaming.

However, seeing as more and more people are coming around to it in recent years, I will proudly admit that I absolutely love the "Super Mario Bros." movie. It got a bad rap at first, and I'm glad that a lot more people are sticking up for it nowadays.

Bread and Roses
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Jun 2019, 9:18 pm

Mario's probably the all time most beloved franchise, so I think "more interested" would be a very bold claim indeed.

....I bet those of us who are interested could clean house in a trivia contest, tho'.