Any one have had paranormal experiences?

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Crosser
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Oct 2006, 12:02 am

One time I saw a real ghost in my parents room! It wasn't one of those see through ghosts it was one of those all bright and shiny ghosts that dissapear and reapear when you look away then just disapear all together! It was an awsome experience. . . but I was freaked out. :lol:

Fraya
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2006, 5:30 pm

Quote:
Ok. When I was 4 I had my appendix removed. I was fairly close to dying. I had some out of body experiences after waking up in the weeks following the surgery, which basically felt like I was levitating over my bed. I also had a very brief dream that depicted aliens. I didn't know what aliens were at the time, but I always remembered the dream. I saw a picture of an alien in a book about UFOs about a year later. The aliens I saw were very slender and did not move. There was a bright light behind them, their faces appearing dark in contrast. I could still see their large black eyes and emotionless stare. And I was lying on what appeared to be a flat, hard surface - like a table. Anyway, I don't think this all was "real" but rather my body was under stress at the time, and my mind acted out accordingly

Thats known as Hypnopompia and is caused by abormalities in the sleep cycle, specifically the REM state and its accompanying sleep paralysis.

Don't do anything at all
-----------
"White Rabbit" - Jefferson Airplane