Page 389 of 401 [ 6402 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 386, 387, 388, 389, 390, 391, 392 ... 401  Next

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2021, 8:54 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Everybody here is more complicated than being a political animal.

8O

It is like I read this and the scales fall off my eyes and I see the skunk finally.

Perhaps the skunk is alright, or at least not as bad as I thought.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2021, 9:24 am

Everybody on WP is sanarbit with me. I really mean that.

DuckHairback
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2021, 6:17 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:

What does sanarbit mean?

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2021, 11:49 am

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2021, 7:43 am

DuckHairback wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:

What does sanarbit mean?

I don't know.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2021, 7:47 am

At first i thought you were a jerk, Matrix Glitch , but you have funny wrong answers , so i changed my opinion. You're now a funny jerk.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

_cora_
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Jan 2022, 12:06 pm

I'm seriously considering going off about my original universe here, because no one else cares and doesn't want to hear about it, but I'd love to inform some people. Anyone wanna see a post explaining Shipdom? I need to practice before I show off the whole thing to my mom.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2022, 12:34 pm

_cora_ wrote:
I'm seriously considering going off about my original universe here, because no one else cares and doesn't want to hear about it, but I'd love to inform some people. Anyone wanna see a post explaining Shipdom? I need to practice before I show off the whole thing to my mom.

Give'r.

Also, do you post on r/worldbuilding?

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

_cora_
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Jan 2022, 5:38 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
_cora_ wrote:

Give'r.

Also, do you post on r/worldbuilding?

I didn't know of this sub until now, so I might! Though people on reddit don't really like me and I'm scared of getting into a fight if someone says my artwork is "low effort" and tries to take it down.

Emily S
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

19 Jan 2022, 7:50 am

Yep I belong here lol. Unpopular in real life and here. I might leave here actually I don't really fit in or feel right here. Give it a few days and see how it goes...

I wonder what makes some people popular and others not so popular.

I guess maybe it's my social skills, in the sense that I have none. I'm rubbish at mixing in so it's probably that.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2022, 8:00 am

I wouldn't say you're unpopular, you seem to conduct your self very well. Nobody knows you enough to judge you, you've only been here ...2 seconds lol.

Maybe what makes popular people popular is not being paranoid about not being a popular person. That also and good looks, money, sex appeal, incredible confidence, and being born into privileged circumstances. That may also play a small role.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2022, 8:42 am

The Abstract Expressionists----like Jackson Pollack----are often seen as being "low-effort" artists. But it must be noted that the "best" of their work is worth millions.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2022, 3:42 pm

I’m far from popular, but evidently don’t even belong in this thread because I’m not overtly disliked, either. Yet another thing where people force dichotomies and I very distinctly do not belong in either category. I ought to be well used to it by now.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

Last edited by dragonsanddemons on 19 Jan 2022, 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2022, 3:55 pm

Emily S wrote:
Yep I belong here lol. Unpopular in real life and here. I might leave here actually I don't really fit in or feel right here. Give it a few days and see how it goes...

I wonder what makes some people popular and others not so popular.

I guess maybe it's my social skills, in the sense that I have none. I'm rubbish at mixing in so it's probably that.

When I signed up it took me quite awhile to actually get responses to my posts. I think it's important to keep in mind that this is a forum for autistic people, and some users might not feel comfortable going out of their way to interact with new people until they get to know them a bit more.

Fenn
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2022, 9:24 pm

So when is the first UPWPMC meeting? Who is bringing the cake and punch?

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2022, 10:19 pm

Emily S wrote:

I can relate to this. :oops:

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う