Page 387 of 400 [ 6390 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 384, 385, 386, 387, 388, 389, 390 ... 400  Next

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2021, 3:31 pm

Are you supposed to be unpopular in the wide world. Or unpopular just on this website?

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2021, 4:15 pm

You must have x haters to participate.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2021, 3:29 pm

The paranoids of the world...they are ALL in one vast conspiracy to GET me!

I just KNOW it!

So do I qualify?

ocean
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2021, 2:33 am

haters gonna hate!

about an alien corpse
im the one who brought
the truth to the light

ocean
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2021, 2:46 am

oh yes they will!

about an alien corpse
im the one who brought
the truth to the light

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2021, 3:16 am

lovers gonna love, no i don't want none of the above

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2021, 3:32 pm

ocean wrote:
haters gonna hate!

Shake, shake, shake it off...shake it off...

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2021, 7:23 pm

Well, that's an easy one to solve.

never gonna
give you up
never gonna
let you down

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2021, 7:36 pm

funeralxempire wrote:

Well, that's an easy one to solve.

never gonna
give you up
never gonna
let you down

GOD DAMMIT. :lol:

Flown
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 8:40 am

naturalplastic wrote:
Are you supposed to be unpopular in the wide world. Or unpopular just on this website?

I qualify for both :D

Is it silly that I feel too unpopular to fit into the "unpopular WP members club"?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 8:54 am

Therein lies the Paradox :P

Seriously, I don’t see you as “unpopular,” to be honest.

Flown
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 2:24 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Therein lies the Paradox :P

Seriously, I don’t see you as “unpopular,” to be honest.

Thanks. I feel like I don't fit in anywhere. My views also seem to clash with a lot of people (no matter where I go), so I'm afraid I'm just pissing everyone off.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 2:44 pm

Flown wrote:
Thanks. I feel like I don't fit in anywhere. My views also seem to clash with a lot of people (no matter where I go), so I'm afraid I'm just pissing everyone off.

Even though I overreacted the first time we interacted on here (I'm really sorry about that :oops: ), I like you and I find your posts very well thought out and interesting to read! I think you fit into WP pretty well.

Flown
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 2:50 pm

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
Flown wrote:

Even though I overreacted the first time we interacted on here (I'm really sorry about that :oops: ), I like you and I find your posts very well thought out and interesting to read! I think you fit into WP pretty well.

*hugs* I like you a lot too! I'm still embarrassed about that interaction, and I hope that I don't say anything upsetting in the future! I know sometimes I can come off as too blunt (or my posts can even be hormonally charged :lol: ), so I have to remind myself to dial it back a bit (or take a second look before I post).

Also, I'm trying my best to steer clear of PPR lately because it only upsets me. It often feels like no amount of logic makes a difference there!

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 2:58 pm

Flown wrote:
*hugs* I like you a lot too! I'm still embarrassed about that interaction, and I hope that I don't say anything upsetting in the future! I know sometimes I can come off as too blunt (or my posts can even be hormonally charged :lol: ), so I have to remind myself to dial it back a bit (or take a second look before I post).

Also, I'm trying my best to steer clear of PPR lately because it only upsets me. It often feels like no amount of logic makes a difference there!

I honestly was having a bad time overall and I overreacted to quite a few things around then, so it's really not your fault and I don't think that you could say anything to upset me normally. :heart:

I also think people mainly post in PPR to argue, I don't think anyone listens to logic nor cares about it. I don't post there for that reason. :lol:

Flown
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 3:12 pm

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
I honestly was having a bad time overall and I overreacted to quite a few things around then, so it's really not your fault and I don't think that you could say anything to upset me normally. :heart:

I also think people mainly post in PPR to argue, I don't think anyone listens to logic nor cares about it. I don't post there for that reason. :lol:

I'm sorry to hear that you were having a hard time, and I can definitely empathize. I have RSD and PMDD, so it is so easy for me to get upset sometimes. My logical side goes "out the window" at times, and I feel like I have no control over my emotions. Not to say that my issues compare to yours...I'm just saying that I struggle with being hypersensitive.

I think you are right about PPR. I pretty much need to swear it off for my own sanity.