Page 387 of 399 [ 6381 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 384, 385, 386, 387, 388, 389, 390 ... 399  Next

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2021, 3:31 pm

Are you supposed to be unpopular in the wide world. Or unpopular just on this website?

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2021, 4:15 pm

You must have x haters to participate.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2021, 3:29 pm

The paranoids of the world...they are ALL in one vast conspiracy to GET me!

I just KNOW it!

So do I qualify?

ocean
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2021, 2:33 am

haters gonna hate!

hey! thats MY couch

ocean
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2021, 2:46 am

oh yes they will!

hey! thats MY couch

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2021, 3:16 am

lovers gonna love, no i don't want none of the above

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2021, 3:32 pm

ocean wrote:
haters gonna hate!

Shake, shake, shake it off...shake it off...

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2021, 7:23 pm

Well, that's an easy one to solve.

never gonna
give you up
never gonna
let you down

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2021, 7:36 pm

funeralxempire wrote:

Well, that's an easy one to solve.

never gonna
give you up
never gonna
let you down

GOD DAMMIT. :lol:

Flown
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 8:40 am

naturalplastic wrote:
Are you supposed to be unpopular in the wide world. Or unpopular just on this website?

I qualify for both :D

Is it silly that I feel too unpopular to fit into the "unpopular WP members club"?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 8:54 am

Therein lies the Paradox :P

Seriously, I don’t see you as “unpopular,” to be honest.

Flown
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 2:24 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Therein lies the Paradox :P

Seriously, I don’t see you as “unpopular,” to be honest.

Thanks. I feel like I don't fit in anywhere. My views also seem to clash with a lot of people (no matter where I go), so I'm afraid I'm just pissing everyone off.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 2:44 pm

Flown wrote:
Thanks. I feel like I don't fit in anywhere. My views also seem to clash with a lot of people (no matter where I go), so I'm afraid I'm just pissing everyone off.

Even though I overreacted the first time we interacted on here (I'm really sorry about that :oops: ), I like you and I find your posts very well thought out and interesting to read! I think you fit into WP pretty well.

Flown
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 2:50 pm

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
Flown wrote:

Even though I overreacted the first time we interacted on here (I'm really sorry about that :oops: ), I like you and I find your posts very well thought out and interesting to read! I think you fit into WP pretty well.

*hugs* I like you a lot too! I'm still embarrassed about that interaction, and I hope that I don't say anything upsetting in the future! I know sometimes I can come off as too blunt (or my posts can even be hormonally charged :lol: ), so I have to remind myself to dial it back a bit (or take a second look before I post).

Also, I'm trying my best to steer clear of PPR lately because it only upsets me. It often feels like no amount of logic makes a difference there!

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 2:58 pm

Flown wrote:
*hugs* I like you a lot too! I'm still embarrassed about that interaction, and I hope that I don't say anything upsetting in the future! I know sometimes I can come off as too blunt (or my posts can even be hormonally charged :lol: ), so I have to remind myself to dial it back a bit (or take a second look before I post).

Also, I'm trying my best to steer clear of PPR lately because it only upsets me. It often feels like no amount of logic makes a difference there!

I honestly was having a bad time overall and I overreacted to quite a few things around then, so it's really not your fault and I don't think that you could say anything to upset me normally. :heart:

I also think people mainly post in PPR to argue, I don't think anyone listens to logic nor cares about it. I don't post there for that reason. :lol:

Flown
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 3:12 pm

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
I honestly was having a bad time overall and I overreacted to quite a few things around then, so it's really not your fault and I don't think that you could say anything to upset me normally. :heart:

I also think people mainly post in PPR to argue, I don't think anyone listens to logic nor cares about it. I don't post there for that reason. :lol:

I'm sorry to hear that you were having a hard time, and I can definitely empathize. I have RSD and PMDD, so it is so easy for me to get upset sometimes. My logical side goes "out the window" at times, and I feel like I have no control over my emotions. Not to say that my issues compare to yours...I'm just saying that I struggle with being hypersensitive.

I think you are right about PPR. I pretty much need to swear it off for my own sanity.