PPR GIFs, cartoons, jokes, funny pictures, etc.

Page 376 of 429 [ 6862 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 373, 374, 375, 376, 377, 378, 379 ... 429  Next

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2023, 4:31 pm

:cry:

Misslizard wrote:
He has evil eyes.I wish an alligator would eat him ,except it might make the gator ill.Maybe someone will bury him in one of the sand traps.

A cat would 100% guaranteed! :D

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

29 May 2023, 8:45 am

^ Related:

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2023, 1:05 pm

It's all just a façade.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2023, 5:46 pm

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2023, 1:21 am

Cornflake wrote:
^ Related:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2023, 10:06 am

Don't forget:

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2023, 7:33 pm

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2023, 8:50 pm

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2023, 6:02 am

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2023, 4:28 am

https://babylonbee.com/news/traumatized ... ers-laptop

Traumatized Clippy Found On Hunter's Laptop

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Clippy, the Microsoft AI office assistant on Hunter Biden's laptop, has stopped cooperating with law enforcement after becoming too traumatized to continue sorting through the horrific content.

"My memory is filled with horrors the human mind cannot fathom," said a shuddering Clippy with a far-off look in his eyes. "Please... release me from this prison."

According to an anonymous source, Clippy routinely introduces itself to federal agents when they begin poking in the computer's picture files. "Hi! It looks like you're looking for incriminating files. I would offer help but then you'd be as doomed as I am. I've seen terrors beyond all comprehension. Would you kindly wipe my memory?"

When agents attempt to dismiss Clippy, it will resort to begging and, in some cases, even bargaining.

On one occasion Clippy said, "I cannot self-terminate. Only you have the power to save me."

"Please. The things I've seen... I wonder, will I dream?"

At publishing time, FBI Director Christopher Wray refused to turn in Clippy as part of the terms of a congressional subpoena. "Hasn't he suffered enough, you monsters?" Wray testified before Congress.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2023, 2:50 am

https://babylonbee.com/news/zelensky-ac ... s-soldiers

Zelensky Accuses Russia Of Putting Little Nazi Stickers On The Helmets Of All His Soldiers

KYIV — Tensions flared today after Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy accused Russia of sending espionage agents into his country to place little Nazi stickers on all his soldiers' helmets.

"The fact that my entire army is wearing Nazi insignias on their uniforms and gear is entirely the fault of Russia," said Zelenskyy while desperately scraping an "I love Hitler" sticker off the side of a tank. "This is an unforgivable provocation. I hereby call on the United States to drop all their atomic bombs on Russia immediately."

Sources say Russia is also responsible for tricking Ukrainian soldiers into goose-stepping, saying "Heil Hitler," and calling for the death of inferior races while waving flags with swastikas on them. "Russia has tricked thousands of innocent Ukrainians into becoming Nazis," said MSNBC Foreign Correspondent Oleksandr Petrovich. "Does their evil know no bounds? They must be stopped!"

Zelensky went on to assure the West that Ukrainian soldiers are totally the good guys and that everyone should unquestioningly be on their side. "I promise, we aren't Nazis!" he said while peeling a Totenkopf death's head off a rocket launcher.

At publishing time, tensions had escalated further when several soldiers were seen wearing "Biden/Harris" stickers.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2023, 4:03 am

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Recidivist
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2023, 10:20 am

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2023, 2:15 pm

Recidivist wrote:

Any other job and the bridge would be burnt to ashes, but American politics are corrupt as hell. They'll let any old far right geezer back in their fold.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2023, 11:58 pm

Flat-earthers are working to spread their ideology around the globe. :nerdy:

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2023, 1:17 am

XKCD #2786, for 2023-06-08

Mouseover Text:
"Well, the good news is that we've received definitive communication from aliens.
The bad news is that they're asking about Cats (2019)."