PPR GIFs, cartoons, jokes, funny pictures, etc.

Page 254 of 431 [ 6885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 251, 252, 253, 254, 255, 256, 257 ... 431  Next

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

26 Jun 2021, 7:45 am

Erewhon wrote:
@ Magz
@ Cornflake

Are serious cartoons/gifs/pictures/videos forbidden or allowed in this thread?
Well, the thread title is "PPR GIFs, cartoons, jokes, funny pictures, etc." so the emphasis should be on those.
Some of the quotes and videos posted recently take far too long to make their point, and that point is sometimes more thoughtful than humorous or just makes a point without being really funny about it.
It would be nice to get back to the more immediate humor of GIFs and cartoons as posted near the start of this thread (allowing for the now broken earlier forum software bug corrections and dead links :roll: ).

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2021, 7:15 pm

Erewhon
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2021, 12:58 am

Cornflake wrote:
Erewhon wrote:
@ Magz
@ Cornflake

Are serious cartoons/gifs/pictures/videos forbidden or allowed in this thread?
Well, the thread title is "PPR GIFs, cartoons, jokes, funny pictures, etc." so the emphasis should be on those.
Some of the quotes and videos posted recently take far too long to make their point, and that point is sometimes more thoughtful than humorous or just makes a point without being really funny about it.
It would be nice to get back to the more immediate humor of GIFs and cartoons as posted near the start of this thread (allowing for the now broken earlier forum software bug corrections and dead links :roll: ).

Thanks for the clear answer. Funny images/cartoons for PPR subjects i find that difficult, the most in this thread are not funny at all for me. To separate the 'funny' images/cartoons from the serious images/cartoons i will start a new thread especially for the serious images/cartoons.

My Hero Charles Darwin with his 3 day old new born baby. :D

traven
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2021, 1:50 am

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2021, 2:24 am

^^^"Quand au monte au cocotier il faut avoir le cul propre." ("when climbing the coconut tree you have to have a clean ass.") -french expression meaning (roughly) "mind the public appearance of propriety.."

i like that one, it is a keeper :wtg:

traven
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2021, 12:31 am

^^ haha,
i found the; "one week of monkeying around to save the regime/ government" most relevant :mrgreen:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2021, 12:47 am

so that is a critique or satire of Macron?

traven
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2021, 2:53 am

i think it came from the 'hollande' area
or not?
sarko-cocaine-one
« Air cocaïne » : Sarkozy dénonce la géolocalisation de son téléphone par la justice
L’ancien président s’insurge contre la pratique de la juge chargée de l’enquête. « Qu’imagine-t-on ? Que j’étais à Punta Cana sur 700 kg de cocaïne ? »
same old cia; weapons and drugs
Drug Trafficking and the Crisis in Mali - ISS Africa
Authorities in Mali have arrested four people after an aircraft loaded with 10 tonnes of cocaine crashed in the country in 2009, a source close to the probe said on Thursday.

Macron ? more macaroni

all in the best possible taste ofcourse
that's really fashist creepy, but fashion was always complicit with fascists
(and that name/ what's in a name?)

8) too much answerring kills the fun :jester:
otoh
every joke is serious and everything serious a joke

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2021, 3:19 am

^^^sarkozy then. and holland. but macron's wife seriously is a beautiful woman :heart:

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

28 Jun 2021, 10:06 am

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

28 Jun 2021, 10:09 am

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2021, 4:27 pm

Two Soviet women are at the back of a bread line. One says to the other "this bread line is so long." The other replies "you should consider yourself lucky. I've heard in the capitalist countries they don't even have bread lines."

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2021, 9:16 pm

old sovietski joke-
Q- Shto eto ess-ess-ess-air? [what is CCCP/USSR?]
A- Eto sakhar stoit sto rubley. [this sugar costs 100 rubles]
ha ha.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2021, 9:23 pm

another old sovietski joke-
hapless russian bureaucrat's heart attack stopped his suffering, he finds himself in hereafter face to face with soviet devil, who tells him he has choice between capitalist hell and communist hell. bureaucrat asks what is difference? soviet devil tells him that in capitalist hell, a nail will be driven into butt every day of month, but this does not happen in soviet hell.
clueless bureaucrat happily says, "I take communist hell then!" soviet devil smiles, walks away but turns back and says, "i neglected to mention, in communist hell it is true that nail will not be driven into your butt every day, BUTT- in last day of month of 30 days, all 30 nails will be driven into your butt! haha!!"

Erewhon
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2021, 12:54 am

:D

traven
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2021, 2:35 am