PPR GIFs, cartoons, jokes, funny pictures, etc.

Page 357 of 431 [ 6885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 354, 355, 356, 357, 358, 359, 360 ... 431  Next

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2023, 10:40 pm

Mikah wrote:

Obviously the safest place.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2023, 7:35 am

https://babylonbee.com/news/djokovic-de ... rt-attacks

Djokovic Declared Champion By Default After All The Other Players Die Of Heart Attacks

MELBOURNE — Serbian tennis star Novak Djokovic has been declared the champion, as all the other contestants have died suddenly of mysterious heart attacks. Australian Open Chair Patrick Galbraith made the announcement this morning as the last player was carted away in an ambulance.

"Welp, I guess that just leaves the anti-vax guy, since he's the only tennis player still alive," said Galbraith to reporters. "Novak Djokovic is the winner!"

This year's tournament had been eventful, with matches frequently being interrupted by sudden trips to the emergency room and random deaths due to heart inflammation and massive blood clots. According to sources, the controversial determination was made after the only two remaining contestants, Matteo Berrettini and Casper Ruud, both clutched their chests in their second match and fell over.

"We can't begin to explain why these healthy young athletes are dying, but we believe it must have something to do with either global warming or racism," said Galbraith. "We would like to congratulate Djokovic for the incredible win he achieved by just surviving this mysterious plague."

Unfortunately, Djokovic was not allowed in the award ceremony to receive his trophy due to his unvaccinated status.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

30 Jan 2023, 7:42 am

^ I think how this Babylon Bee story relates to the reality tells something...

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2023, 3:36 pm

Christian GOP plans to starve poor people.

How would Jesus handle this?

Jesus: For I was hungry...

Christian GOP: F*ck You, liberal! Get a job if you're hungry! We don't care about poor people! Also, you're Jewish so we double don't care! Sieg Heil! MAGA!

Jesus: Forgive them father for they know not what they...

One of them throws a rock at Jesus.

Jesus rubs his head wound and sighs.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2023, 9:23 am

4chan has been abusing this new "11.ai" service that allows you to imitate celebrity voices. So naturally Emma Watson was soon reading Mein Kampf against her will, among many other amusements. Alas, the fun has been shut down now, or at least made more difficult.

Warning for bad language and uncomfortable topics from time to time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntM0luDpUWA (1:25 Fox News covers the Hiroshima bombing)
https://vocaroo.com/13eFmWIB5QCK (0:48 Justin Trudeau being very politically incorrect)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcMoORNxfNs (1:28 Tucker Carlson defending shoplifting)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2pA5a1HpNU (1:54 An elderly Ben Kenobi relates some contrived stories of the old days)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIbsFYuf24k (1:21 Thief takes a job on Epstein Island)
https://vocaroo.com/19d5sZ9ctZaI (1:00 Bilbo Baggins describes an extremely right-wing Shire)
https://vocaroo.com/1cRfspMdAmNg (0:40 Jordan Peterson reads the Unabomber's manifesto)

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2023, 5:30 pm

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2023, 6:36 pm

Turns out Republicans are open to making changes to the second amendment after all...by making it legal for citizens to marry their guns.

Expect a rise in testicular suicide firearms incidents.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2023, 12:35 pm

Mikah wrote:

:lol: :lol:

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2023, 12:36 pm

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2023, 1:29 am

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2023, 5:25 am

https://babylonbee.com/news/horrified-s ... om-grammys

Horrified Satan Distances Self From Grammys

LOS ANGELES, CA — In a rare public statement, The Prince of Darkness has distanced himself from last night's Grammys performance by Sam Smith, which he denounced as "cringy" and "appalling."

"Listen, folks, I enjoy demonic sexual perversion just as much as the next guy, but this is just too much," said the frustrated Father of Lies. "I'm the god of this world! I appear as an angel of light! It's supposed to be sneaky and subtle! Has Hollywood lost its ability to be subtle? What on earth happened to this town?"

"And how am I supposed to corrupt the next generation when no one watches this garbage anymore?" he lamented. "At least I still have TikTok."

Sources close to nonbinary gay performer Sam Smith revealed the singer is "extremely disappointed" by the Devil's reaction. "We worked for weeks on this loving ode to our evil master! WEEKS! And he doesn't even like it? What do we have to do to get our Unholy Father to notice us? WAaaaaaaa!"

Sam Smith then started dancing harder and singing louder while cutting himself with knives in hopes the Evil One would hear him.

Satan then urged the world to "please ignore these weirdos" and focus on the important work of protecting reproductive freedom while fighting for diversity, equity, and inclusion.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

08 Feb 2023, 4:04 am

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2023, 8:50 pm

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2023, 8:18 pm

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2023, 10:42 pm

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2023, 4:13 pm