PPR GIFs, cartoons, jokes, funny pictures, etc.

Page 255 of 431 [ 6885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 252, 253, 254, 255, 256, 257, 258 ... 431  Next

Redpaws
Toucan
Toucan

30 Jun 2021, 5:10 am

funeralxempire wrote:
Two Soviet women are at the back of a bread line. One says to the other "this bread line is so long." The other replies "you should consider yourself lucky. I've heard in the capitalist countries they don't even have bread lines."
LOL!

More Soviet jokes:

An American dog, a Polish dog and a Soviet dog sit together.
The American dog says “In my country if you bark long enough, you will be heard and given some meat”.
The Polish dog replies “What is ‘meat’?”
The Soviet dog says “What is ‘bark’?”

A man was jailed 15 years for calling Joseph Stalin a fathead. One year for sedition, 14 years for revealing a state secret

A commissar was visiting a Soviet potato farm. The party official asks a farmer how things are going, and the farmer replies that the harvest is so bountiful that the potatoes would reach the ''foot of God'' if piled on top of one another.
''But this is the Soviet Union,'' says the commissar, ''there is no God here.''
The farmer replies, ''That's all right, there are no potatoes, either.''

What are the four things wrong with Soviet agriculture? Spring, summer, winter and fall.

What is the definition of a Communist? Someone who has read the works of Marx and Lenin.
What is the definition of an anti-Communist? Someone who understands the works of Marx and Lenin.

The regional KGB headquarters in Arkhangelsk suffered a major fire and was almost completely destroyed. Shortly after, a man called looking for help.
“I’m sorry, we can’t do anything,” said the receptionist. “The KGB has burnt down.”
Five minutes later, the receptionist received another call. “I’m sorry, we can’t help. The KGB has burnt down.”
Another five minutes passed, and the phone rang again. The receptionist recognised the voice as the man who’d twice called previously.
“Why do you keep calling? I told you that the KGB has burnt down.”
“I know. I just like hearing it.”

A man walks into a shop. He asks the clerk, “You don’t have any meat?”
The clerk says, “No, here we don’t have any fish. The shop that doesn’t have any meat is across the street.”

A worker standing in a liquor line says: “I have had enough, save my place, I am going to shoot Gorbachev.”
Two hours later he returns to claim his place in line. His friends ask, “Did you get him?”
“No, the line there was even longer than the line here.”

A man is driving with his wife and small child. A militia man pulls them over and makes the man take a breathalyzer test.
“See,” the militia man says, “you are drunk.”
The man protests that the breathalyzer must be broken and invites the cop to test his wife. She also registers as drunk. Exasperated, the man invites the cop to test his child. When the child registers drunk as well, the cop shrugs, says, “Yes, perhaps it is broken,” and sends them on their way.
Out of earshot the man tells his wife, “See, I told you it wouldn’t hurt to give the kid a couple shots of vodka.”

No terror, no war. No sympathy for terrorists or their supporters and sympathizers

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2021, 1:48 pm

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2021, 2:45 pm

Conservative t-shirts are sometimes funny but usually not the way they intend to be funny. :nerdy:

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2021, 3:42 pm

Erewhon
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2021, 5:37 pm

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

06 Jul 2021, 7:27 am

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2021, 3:54 am

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

07 Jul 2021, 10:31 am

Erewhon
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2021, 3:41 am

Redpaws
Toucan
Toucan

16 Jul 2021, 5:37 am

No terror, no war. No sympathy for terrorists or their supporters and sympathizers

Erewhon
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2021, 3:31 pm

Trump is a disaster for democracy.
The Deep State is also a enemy for democracy.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2021, 4:37 pm

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2021, 4:19 pm

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2021, 6:55 am

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2021, 9:48 am

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2021, 10:55 am

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.