Page 6 of 6 [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Jaejoongfangirl
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2008, 11:09 pm

I just thought of this...
I don't think he'd be considered a very uncommon celeb but I must say James Franco is Gorgeous!
He is gorgeous to such a degree, infact, that it must be Bold, underlined and spelled with a capital 'G'.
I think it's the combination of his pretty boy facial features and his very masculine facial structure.
He's amazing. <3
By the way, William Beckett of The Academy Is... is also really attractive in a similar fashion (meaning he has the masculine facial sructure and pretty boy features as well).

I might toss in some pictures of them later. I would put them up now, but I need to go to bed soon.

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2008, 2:17 pm

Not fancy, but I like singers like Hilary Duff and mix CDs that nobody else I know likes (and I get teased for it). That's what I like though, so I can't change it

MissPickwickian
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2008, 6:55 pm

Gunter Grass. THAT can't be common.

Compiku
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

22 Jan 2008, 10:25 pm

I've always liked Michelle Trachtenberg, who played Dawn on Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

AIWS

11 Feb 2008, 11:47 am

Peter Spilles.

hill-o-beans
Toucan
Toucan

22 Mar 2011, 6:04 am

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
Roxas_XIII wrote:
Mariah918 wrote:
I would love to see Blood Diamond but I don't know what my parents would say. They only take me to certain rated R movies. I think the story line is great for that movie and because I really like Leonardo Di Caprio, he's a good actor and he's hot lol.

Di Caprio, a good actor? Don't make me laugh. My theatre arts teacher has called him "Di-crap-rio" ever since he showed us his pitful performance in that horrible modern rendition of Romeo & Juliet. I saw it too, and frankly, he sucked.

Now back on subject... I'm not sure if Emma Watson counts as an uncommon celebrity (she's known for her role as Hermione in the HP movies, but nought much else...), but she is HOT!! !

Golden Globe winner Leo DiCaprio for "The Aviator." Does that change stuff for you?

As for Emma Watson, she was almost cast as Kee in "Children of Men."

I think the director of moulin rouge and romeo and juliet makes people act badly in his films for his OTT style. di caprio was great in the departed, shutter island etc.

hill-o-beans
Toucan
Toucan

22 Mar 2011, 6:06 am

i find super-nanny sexy. i used to fantasise about her "putting me in the naughty corner". I used to like the dog-traning woman who drives a jag too.

Jonsi
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2011, 5:17 pm

Jónsi. :3

Hannah17
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Mar 2011, 6:29 pm

I like them older so for me it has to be Gordon Brown.

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2011, 4:21 am

hill-o-beans wrote:
AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
Roxas_XIII wrote:
Mariah918 wrote:
I would love to see Blood Diamond but I don't know what my parents would say. They only take me to certain rated R movies. I think the story line is great for that movie and because I really like Leonardo Di Caprio, he's a good actor and he's hot lol.

Di Caprio, a good actor? Don't make me laugh. My theatre arts teacher has called him "Di-crap-rio" ever since he showed us his pitful performance in that horrible modern rendition of Romeo & Juliet. I saw it too, and frankly, he sucked.

Now back on subject... I'm not sure if Emma Watson counts as an uncommon celebrity (she's known for her role as Hermione in the HP movies, but nought much else...), but she is HOT!! !

Golden Globe winner Leo DiCaprio for "The Aviator." Does that change stuff for you?

As for Emma Watson, she was almost cast as Kee in "Children of Men."

I think the director of moulin rouge and romeo and juliet makes people act badly in his films for his OTT style. di caprio was great in the departed, shutter island etc.

I wrote this about two years ago, before seeing him in "Inception". Now I have to agree he's matured a bit.

Happy New Year from WP's resident fortune-teller! May the cards be ever in your favor.