Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

dobrolvr
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Feb 2012, 8:03 am

Not sure if this belongs here, or in the art, writing and music forum, but I've created a new blog: http://perpetualresolve.blogspot.com/

Still working some stuff out with it, but basically it's just a place for me to post any thoughts, artwork or pieces of writing(mainly poetry) that I may generate. I've only made one post thus far, a drawing, but I hope you like it. :)

dobrolvr
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Feb 2012, 8:16 am

Also, the link in etsy contains a zoom, so viewers are able to see a greater amount of detail if desired. In addition to art and poetry, I also hope to provide thoughts and commentary on things happening within the autie/aspie community, and perhaps offer some insight into the diagnostic process, perhaps from a female perspective, as females seem to tend to have a different experience throughout the diagnostic process. Though, I probably won't offer any commentary on these things for a while, as I'm not being evaluated until April, and I don't wish to overstep my bounds, not being an official member of the autie/aspie community.

Any advice, or topic suggestions are welcomed :)

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

06 Feb 2012, 12:02 pm

[Moved from General Autism Discussion to Art, Writing, and Music]