Page 2 of 3 [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

KianaKitter
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

12 Feb 2012, 10:01 am

Skateri wrote:
KianaKitter wrote:
Skateri wrote:
Hehe you know I'm a Winchester-fan as well... :P I'm just waaaaay behind on the episodes... I know what happens though thanks to you... Grrrr... xD I'm just kidding... I currently have the two first seasons on dvd and as soon as I get some more money I'll buy more... :)

And that, my friends, are the punishment for no channels and not a very fast internet-connection... xD Oh well... I'd buy them anyway... xD I'm a collector of dvd's and TV-series... :)

Sowwy girl, But you know I can't keep my mouth shut 8) You can come here and watch them, I got it all on my pc and we can watch them on my flatscreen in the bedroom 8)

Now you're just bragging... xD But yeah, as soon as I get some more money (money really is an issue xD or rather, lack thereof) I'll arrange a trip to Roskilde... :)

Of course I am, when you have a flatscreen in your bedroom you are allowed to brag :lol: Oh yay! Looking forward to that :wink:

And I'm not weird, I'm just limited edition!
Always remember; Insist on yourself, never imitate.

Skateri
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

12 Feb 2012, 10:04 am

And if you can't wait you could always pay my train-ticket... ;)

"If you can dream it, you can do it!" - Walt Disney

KianaKitter
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

12 Feb 2012, 10:06 am

Skateri wrote:
And if you can't wait you could always pay my train-ticket... ;)

You are so clever, aren't you :wink: Google the prize and maybe I will 8)

Skateri
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

12 Feb 2012, 10:06 am

But now we got off-topic... xD

What is your favorite episode?

Daemonic-Jackal
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2012, 10:27 am

This has been one of my favourite shows for the last 6 years.

Although I can't say I've been too impressed with season 7, very hit & miss, am worried the show has ran out of steam now.

http://www.facebook.com/YentonianCarlos

KianaKitter
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

12 Feb 2012, 10:34 am

Skateri wrote:
But now we got off-topic... xD

What is your favorite episode?

Yeah, we did 8)

My favorite episode, are you insane, there are so many.... *thinks really hard*

Okay, let's say we get to pick two episode from each of the seasons as a favorite - one stand alone episode and one mythology episode.

Season 1:

Stand alone: I have to go with Asylum (episode 10), because I like the setting of the insane asylum and the fight between the brothers.

Mythology: That's easy, Devil's Trap (episode 22), who can forget Yellow Eyes torturing Dean and the amazing car crash at the end.

Season 2:

Stand alone: It's a tie between Roadkill (episode 16) and Heart (episode 17). Roadkill because I never saw it coming that the woman was actually a ghost from the start, I thought that was brilliant writing. And Heart because Sam and Madison were heartbreaking to watch, I really liked her and she didn't deserve what she got - that single tear on Dean's face as Sam shot her. Epic moment.

Mythology: All Hell Breaks Loose Pt. 1 (episode 21): Sam dying, Dean selling his soul, enough said.

Season 3:

Stand alone: Bad Day at Black Rock (episode 3), because Bela is simply hilarious. The way she messed with the boys, so funny.

Mythology: No Rest for the Wicked (episode 22): Dean getting torn apart by the hell hounds....yiks!

Season 4:

Stand alone: Sex and Violence (episode 14): Dean and Sam beating the crap out of each other, that's always fascinating to watch.

Mythology: In the Beginning (episode 3): I liked to see Mary/John Winchester when they were young and learn about the Winchester past.

Season 5:

Stand alone: Changing Channels (episode 8 ): I like the lightness of those funny episodes, makes me laugh so hard, it's a nice break from all the usual tears and seriousness.

Mythology: The End (episode 4): Skipping five years ahead into a doomed apocalyptic world where Sam is the devil. Wow!

Season 6:

Stand alone: All Dogs go to Heaven (episode 8 ): Dean and Sam gets shot and go to heaven where they meet Ash, I found the whole idea of heaven being different for everyone great and Ash doing what he does best, hacking heaven, that just made him even more awesome.

Mythology: The Man Who Knew Too Much (episode 22): Castiel going darkside, fabulous xD

Season 7:

Stand alone: Season 7, Time for a Wedding (episode 8 ): Again...just an hilarious episode.

Mythology: Death's Door (episode 10): Bobby dying...so sad...I can't believe they killed him, he better be a freaking ghost!

I think that's about it for me 8) Your turn :wink:

Last edited by KianaKitter on 12 Feb 2012, 11:51 am, edited 8 times in total.

Skateri
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

12 Feb 2012, 10:50 am

Damn... Uhm... It's been so long since I've seen those seasons I have... But I do love the final episodes of the seasons... I remember first time I saw last episode of season 1 I actually jumped almost 2 feet in the air when that truck hit... I tend to get really sucked in to anything... xD I cry when something sad happens, I get angry when the main characters are treated cruel, and I actually fall in love a bit when the main characters are charming... xD So yeah... I've been in love with so many characters... xD But it usually passes after a couple of hours...

But yeah... I probably have more favorite episodes but it's been so long since I've seen it... Hmmm... Maybe I should see them when I finish my book...?

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2012, 11:13 am

My favourite character in the series was Loki/Gabriel, so one of my favourites would be Tall Tails, partially because I felt just as stumped as Sam and Dean trying to figure it out, was rather fun. As well as changing channels which was pure comedy gold, and Hammer of the Gods which was particular fun since I am a fan of mythology.

And cross between Clap Your Hands If You Believe, because I thought it pretty cool to have Fairies and the Wishfull Thinking with the wishing well.

namaste
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2012, 11:40 am

KianaKitter wrote:
namaste wrote:
I love this show

Recently i started watching it...i dont know which series they are showing now in India

But its amazing the script, the stories, the effects...its way too perfect

I am already into ghost, psychic things etc and watching this show gives me lot of thrill
i loved the episode about striga...anyone remembers that one???

The Shtriga was in "Something Wicked" from Season 1. And it was truly wicked, but it looked like the Emperor from the Star Wars movies :lol:

ok it was season one......currently then season one is shown in india

KianaKitter
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

12 Feb 2012, 11:54 am

Skateri wrote:
Damn... Uhm... It's been so long since I've seen those seasons I have... But I do love the final episodes of the seasons... I remember first time I saw last episode of season 1 I actually jumped almost 2 feet in the air when that truck hit... I tend to get really sucked in to anything... xD I cry when something sad happens, I get angry when the main characters are treated cruel, and I actually fall in love a bit when the main characters are charming... xD So yeah... I've been in love with so many characters... xD But it usually passes after a couple of hours...

But yeah... I probably have more favorite episodes but it's been so long since I've seen it... Hmmm... Maybe I should see them when I finish my book...?

What? Over the top? A little? You gotta be careful what you ask me, you might get more than you thought you would :lol:

I fall in love too, I just love Dean...I have so many hetero crushes even though I am a lesbian, but tv characters doesn't count, cuz they are not real 8)

My heart bleeds for the "Metallicar" every time they smash it, I love that car as much as Dean does 8)

Skateri
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

12 Feb 2012, 11:58 am

KianaKitter wrote:
Skateri wrote:

What? Over the top? A little? You gotta be careful what you ask me, you might get more than you thought you would :lol:

I fall in love too, I just love Dean...I have so many hetero crushes even though I am a lesbian, but tv characters doesn't count, cuz they are not real 8)

My heart bleeds for the "Metallicar" every time they smash it, I love that car as much as Dean does 8)

No, not too much at all... I was just surprised that you could name so many... xD

And yeah... Characters are so easy to fall in love with... Especially the brothers... ;)

KianaKitter
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

12 Feb 2012, 12:04 pm

Bradleigh wrote:
My favourite character in the series was Loki/Gabriel, so one of my favourites would be Tall Tails, partially because I felt just as stumped as Sam and Dean trying to figure it out, was rather fun. As well as changing channels which was pure comedy gold, and Hammer of the Gods which was particular fun since I am a fan of mythology.

And cross between Clap Your Hands If You Believe, because I thought it pretty cool to have Fairies and the Wishfull Thinking with the wishing well.

Loki was nice, he was just an angel dude caught in some major family drama he wanted nothing to do with. Shame what happened to him.
But he shouldn't have messed with Sam and Dean and got himself on their radar. That was stupid. :idea:

Best thing about Clap Your Hands If You Believe was Dean getting chased by the UFO and abducted.

Dean: "Close encounter, close encounter!"
Sam: "Close encounter, what kind? Third? Second?"
Dean: "They are after me!"
Sam: "Third kind already? You better run man. I think the fourth kind is a butt thing."
Dean: "Empathy, Sam, empathy!"

:lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9JKddcCONI[/youtube]

Last edited by KianaKitter on 12 Feb 2012, 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KianaKitter
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

12 Feb 2012, 12:05 pm

namaste wrote:
KianaKitter wrote:
namaste wrote:
I love this show

Recently i started watching it...i dont know which series they are showing now in India

But its amazing the script, the stories, the effects...its way too perfect

I am already into ghost, psychic things etc and watching this show gives me lot of thrill
i loved the episode about striga...anyone remembers that one???

The Shtriga was in "Something Wicked" from Season 1. And it was truly wicked, but it looked like the Emperor from the Star Wars movies :lol:

ok it was season one......currently then season one is shown in india

Awwww I envy you, you have so many great moments to look forward to :D

KianaKitter
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

12 Feb 2012, 12:07 pm

Skateri wrote:
KianaKitter wrote:
Skateri wrote:

No, not too much at all... I was just surprised that you could name so many... xD

And yeah... Characters are so easy to fall in love with... Especially the brothers... ;)

Well...I am not a total geek for nothing :wink: Sam never did much for me I must admit. I mean, he's cute and all, but it's all about Dean for me :oops:

McCat
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

10 Mar 2012, 6:49 am

I've watched every episode and I love Dean :) I'm finding Sam a bit annoying though :?

Remember that one episode with a rabbitleg or something. When they had it they were really lucky and when Bella stole it they had all this bad luck.. Oh my, that was such a funny episode!

Or that episode when Dean was really scared of everything. That was so hilarious!
I got you a funny link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it1knvUj ... re=related

namaste
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2012, 8:30 am

yesterday there was episode about the african dream root how after eating that one can enter anyones dream...it was good one

even i liked the rabbit leg episode since it gave info about how to prepare the rabbit leg totem on no moon day, friday the 13th in a cemetery if you find a rabbit then only that bad omen can be birthed