I want some good perfume so want to buy perfume online.

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

emily25
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 Feb 2012, 7:35 am

Hey friends

I want some good perfume so want to buy perfume online. Please suggest me any good website.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2012, 7:40 am

Your profile says you are male, so I'm assuming this is for a gift. If the gender was a mistake in the profile and it's for yourself, I'd suggest the same thing as I would if it's for a gift. Unless you know which perfume you want to buy, you should go to the mall and smell a few first. You could end up with something that you think smells horrible unless you try it out first.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

Agemaki
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Feb 2012, 8:56 am

I'm not sure what you mean by good perfume. If you/the recipient is like me and have sensitivities to most synthetic fragrances, I'd suggest finding something with natural oils instead. :flower:

starkid
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2012, 12:42 pm

I suggest http://www.blackphoenixalchemylab.com/. They have a huge variety, use natural ingredients, and the scents last a long time because you only have to put on a little. You can get small samples if you prefer that to a bottle. There's also a forum where people review the scents, so that you have an idea of what they are like.

emily25
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

14 Feb 2012, 5:50 am

Thanks for your responses......... 8)

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2012, 6:00 am

StrawberryNET? I always use those.

emily25
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 Feb 2012, 6:58 am

I just heard about that.
I Didn't try yet..... :roll:

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2012, 7:11 am

Depending on where you live, if you get Customs charges StrawberryNET will reimburse those too.

TheTigress
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Feb 2012, 8:06 pm

When it comes to fragrances I'd be a bit leery about purchasing online. There's a lot of fakes and tampering out there with 3rd party vendors. I bought some cologne from Amazon last summer from a 3rd party vendor and while it was much cheaper than getting it at Macy's, the fragrance was extremely watered down and obviously messed around with. It's really the luck of the draw. While that experience was a bad one, I have gotten perfectly fine fragrances from another website. (forgot the name)

heatherbk
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Feb 2012, 10:46 pm

I wouldnt purchase them online unless I know how they smell like or have worn it before.