Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Brianruns10
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2012, 8:57 pm

Updated my profile after my latest failure. Decided it was time to be honest about who I was, and spare anyone else the affliction that is ME.

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/Brianrun ... le_similar

I've contemplated ending it all if I didn't have someone, or some success as a filmmaker by 30. Now I KNOW I won't have a companion, so I will focus solely on being a successful filmmaker by 30. Maybe if I'm a success someone will give me a chance, and i can show them the love I have to give.

Otherwise, I'll check out when I hit 30.

minervx
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2012, 11:28 pm

Now your chances of finding someone just lowered even more.

Brianruns10
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2012, 11:43 pm

I just deleted all my accounts. I'm through. There is no hope for me. So much time wasted when the problem is I just have nothing that a woman could possible want or love.

Gonna go back to what I should be doing all along: work. Maybe one day I'll make a really great work of cinema or art, and that will break the ice with some great woman who'll forgive my ugliness, my awkwardness, to see me for me.

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2012, 10:25 am

Brianruns10 wrote:
I just deleted all my accounts. I'm through. There is no hope for me. So much time wasted when the problem is I just have nothing that a woman could possible want or love.

Gonna go back to what I should be doing all along: work. Maybe one day I'll make a really great work of cinema or art, and that will break the ice with some great woman who'll forgive my ugliness, my awkwardness, to see me for me.

Don't give up, have faith, you need to focus on making your outlook more positive first before you can let someone else get close to you otherwise you will project that negativity on to them.