Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

15 Feb 2012, 12:55 am

Ever since my own computer stopped working, I've been looking for alternatives to posting on here. I tried my PS3, but it tends to disconnect itself from the media server and it won't work for very long. I can't really post at school, because I don't have the time. I can't even come home after shool early to try to use my mom's lap top (which I'm using right now) because I decided to do some afternoon activities to decrease my stress a little bit.

I just feel like I've been missing a lot. Sometimes I wonder if I absence is noticed at all (not that it's a big deal, but I'm curious).

Any thoughts?

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2012, 1:38 am

you ROCK and i'm sorry you haven't been around too much.

when i am afk i use my phone (not even a smartphone, just a Samsung flip phone with a qwerty keyboard). it's slow and clunky, but it works.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2012, 1:50 am

If it helps any, I have no phone or other technology except the computer to come on here so naturally I miss out on a lot. I use to worry about it but not so much these days. Anyway great to have you back.

sluice
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2012, 1:08 pm

I think you're well like here Makayla. It is a shame you can't access the site when you want to, but it is probably for the better. It can help you organize your time better and get more things done if you know you can only be here at so and so hour. :)

Sparx
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2012, 3:04 pm

Yes I've noticed. WP isn't the same without you!
I haven't been posting much at all lately, either. And, posting with the PS3... I feel your pain. xD

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2012, 6:19 pm

I think that you're cool and I enjoy your company.Image

I miss you and WP's not the same without you.Image

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

15 Feb 2012, 6:35 pm

Thank you all. I'll try using my phone for now. :lol: