Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2012, 11:13 am

recently i have been having sleep problems.... i would go too bed at say 1:00 in the morning on some nights and it would take me about 2 or 3 hours too drift off too sleep and then i would wake up at 6:00 in the morning (too go for a slash) and would then eventually drift off back too sleep at 8:00 in the morning, wake up again for a few seconds at 9:00 in the morning (then fall asleep again), wake up for a few seconds again at 10:00 in the morning (then drift off back too sleep), then at 11:00 in the morning (then drift off back too sleep) and eventually get out of bed at 12:30 at lunchtime.

how can i tackle this issue? it could either be my parents getting up for work that wakes me up or the fact that its now getting lighter outside in the early morning since winter is kinda over.

But really i just want too be able too have a proper nights sleep without waking up all the time :?

WHAT WOULD BE IDEAL is me falling asleep at 1:00 in the morning and waking up (without interuption) at 9:00 in the morning but my body just does not want do that. :roll: