Page 2 of 2 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Surreal
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Feb 2012, 9:43 am

It's not so much the public transportation I mind; it's the people ON the public transit:

-The CRACKPOTS
-The STINKPOTS
-The CRACKHEADS
-The MOTORMOUTHS
-The PERVERTS

I mean, it's NOT so BAD if you can get to yourSELF and not have to deal with OTHERS! When I have to take the light rail, I'd rather STAND than have somebody sit next to me - unless it's somebody I know (and LIKE).

:roll:

I did not go looking for Asperger's...it found me by way of my Higher Power. Once we became acquainted, I found out that we had quite a bit in common and we became good friends. And then I landed on WrongPlanet!
</p>

Ravenclawgurl
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2012, 1:39 pm

i find it depends where im going and which lines im taking on week days from around 3 till about 5 its hell because of higschoolers taking the bus and highschoolers tend to come in groups and talk loud conversations and can be irritating. some lines are known for being worse than others because of the amount of schhools on the route.

(the bus i took to and from community college was horrible at that hour because that bus went passed 2 highschools plus one major transfer point for a big campus of another high school with on that same campus two jr. high schools. so that was 5 schools in all. that was hell