Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

PastFixations
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2012, 5:55 pm

WARNING: You must be over the age of 18 to talk about this game or be accompanied by an adult.
Who else is excited about this game at the moment? I sure am and I've only played GTA IV which was okay even though I think GTA San Andreas and GTA Vice City were better from what I have heard.
So here we can talk about this game which gives a lot of promise.
I am over 18 for those who will stalk my profile and say I didn't put a year.

www.wrongplanet.net/postp5013377.html&h ... t=#5013377

Sora: "My friends are my power."

Ventus: "I'm asking you as a friend. Just... put an end to me."

joku_muko
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2012, 7:15 pm

I'm looking forward to it. I enjoyed GTA IV and beat the story, but I have this problem I have tried to go back to it a few times and the game just seems wonky the driving the way the character runs it all seems off I just can't get back into it. Hopefully GTA V isn't like that.

Boxman108
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2012, 7:30 pm

I'm unsure of whether I'll want to get it. I've only really played San Andreas and IV before, and enjoy each for different reasons, but it seems V might only take after IV. I do like a lot of IV better in that it had a physics engine, better controls, a bit more of an interactive world. However, San Andreas had a lot more variety in things like vehicles, weapons, and missions; there was much, much more customization in clothing and car mods; and I liked that you could go off roading or into countryside. I'm worried that V will have very repetitive missions and, even though it's supposedly taking place in San Andreas, it might only be in the city portions and not include deserts or forests or mountains.

While someone else is eating or opening a window or
just walking dully along...

The_Perfect_Storm
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2012, 11:07 pm

What? Why do you have to be 18 to talk about it? Don't be silly.

Anyway, we don't really know much about it at this point. So far though I've never been truly disappointed with a GTA game. They've always had something to offer and they're unlikely to drop the ball now.

PastFixations
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2012, 9:33 am

The_Perfect_Storm wrote:

Gotta be 18 to play it so you kinda have to be 18 in the first place... even though that won't stop the teens, will it?
I happen to think from the trailers that it will consist of three places so it may cover three people and you are one of them. I hear that you play a business role.

www.wrongplanet.net/postp5013377.html&h ... t=#5013377

Sora: "My friends are my power."

Ventus: "I'm asking you as a friend. Just... put an end to me."

Ravenitrius
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2012, 12:30 pm

Mature is 17+ and yes nothing will stop children from playing it due to parents buying them almost anything.

I'm not a fan of the series anyways.

The_Perfect_Storm
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2012, 1:02 pm

PastFixations wrote:
The_Perfect_Storm wrote:

Gotta be 18 to play it so you kinda have to be 18 in the first place... even though that won't stop the teens, will it?
I happen to think from the trailers that it will consist of three places so it may cover three people and you are one of them. I hear that you play a business role.

15 where I live. I don't care how old anyone is. If they've played it or hope to play it, discuss! Who cares?

I hope we get multiple characters. As long as each one is fleshed out adequately. Maybe not much point if one is a mute with no background or something.

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2012, 3:44 pm

I've gotten through every game in the series except GTA:VCS, so I'm obviously looking forward to GTA:V. I wonder if it will get a perfect 10/10 score(or close) from Gamespot like GTA:IV did.