Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

darkfuji
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

23 Feb 2012, 6:21 am

i am just putting this up is there some other kid what ausperguis (pardon my spelling) that is interested in science.

p.s. not 1st grade please only people learning stuff in school like the periodic table of elements.

Sempiternal
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2012, 4:49 pm

I'm not diagnosed with Asperger's... or at least not yet, but I LOVE science! I remember reading my science textbook (more specifically the astronomy section) when I got bored once. I'm a bit picky on which branches of science I like though. Science in general is pretty interesting, but my favorite subjects in science aren't really taught in class. I'm trying to take a class at a university on astronomy (or at least oceanography) this summer though. :D

I hope I answered your question correctly, I don't know what you meant by the "not 1st grade" thing.

darkfuji
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

24 Feb 2012, 5:39 am

Sempiternal wrote:
I'm not diagnosed with Asperger's... or at least not yet, but I LOVE science! I remember reading my science textbook (more specifically the astronomy section) when I got bored once. I'm a bit picky on which branches of science I like though. Science in general is pretty interesting, but my favorite subjects in science aren't really taught in class. I'm trying to take a class at a university on astronomy (or at least oceanography) this summer though. :D

I hope I answered your question correctly, I don't know what you meant by the "not 1st grade" thing.

the first garde thing was just that i dont want a four year old to come on and say how he made a volcano and thanks.

magicgirl01
Butterfly
Butterfly

28 Mar 2012, 5:09 pm

I love science, I have aspergers, and I hope to be a chemist when I grow up, so I think that I fit the bill! I'm in 6th grade science. My favorite science topic is genetics(like why your hair is brown. It's all in the genes). GEEKS UNITE!! !! :chef: Magical Girl

morgeny
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

30 Mar 2012, 5:42 pm

science is one of my favorite subjects. I am hopping to be a vet, geologist or psycologist when i am older :D :D :D

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

30 Mar 2012, 11:36 pm

Psycology also fascinates me, and I strive to understand how people think. I also have a passion for Astronomy.

alexsting
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 Apr 2012, 1:53 pm

I enjoy gentic engineering. I am working on the creation of Grown super soldiers. I'm encountering a few problem with the seeds, but as a sniper it would be near invincible. I also learnt a bit about robotics.

Sparrow40k
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Apr 2012, 8:03 am

I wanna be an Astrophysicist!!

magicgirl01
Butterfly
Butterfly

02 Apr 2012, 8:25 am

MakaylaTheAspie wrote:
Psycology also fascinates me, and I strive to understand how people think. I also have a passion for Astronomy.

I would love to know how people think. It amazes me about how the human brain can process data in the blink of an eye(and now that I think about it, that's controlled by your brain, too). I'm thinking about building robots that have feelings. What do you think? :chef: Magical Girl

alexsting
Butterfly
Butterfly

02 Apr 2012, 9:35 am

robots are't going to get intelligence. they have to be built in with intelligence their never going to compete with us because they have to be designed and PROGRAMMED.

darkfuji
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

19 Apr 2012, 12:53 am

alexsting wrote:
robots are't going to get intelligence. they have to be built in with intelligence their never going to compete with us because they have to be designed and PROGRAMMED.

many robots and programs have been made self learning and can program other software.

physicsnut42
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Jun 2012, 7:05 pm

I am a NERD. Science:me as Football:most of the boys in my grade. I especially like physics. and computers. I dabble in chemistry. Anybody else like physics?

Also: There are only 10 kinds of people in this world--those that understand binary, and those that don't.

BENRaY
Butterfly
Butterfly

03 Jul 2012, 5:46 pm

MakaylaTheAspie wrote:

*Psychology
Psychology is not an actual science. It's a psuedo-science.
I love theoretical physics. I became obsesse with it in the 5th grade and sense then I've taught myself everything up to and including Linear Algebra and Differential Equations. Currently I am on Multilinear Algebra and tensor analysis.

_DyL_
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

03 Jul 2012, 6:08 pm

I love science, I find it very interesting!
However, I currently have a very annoying science teacher... :/

Sorry if this sounds racist, but I can't understand him as he has a very strong asian accent. :?

physicsnut42
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Jul 2012, 9:09 pm

BENRaY wrote:
MakaylaTheAspie wrote:

*Psychology
Psychology is not an actual science. It's a psuedo-science.
I love theoretical physics. I became obsesse with it in the 5th grade and sense then I've taught myself everything up to and including Linear Algebra and Differential Equations. Currently I am on Multilinear Algebra and tensor analysis.

that's weird. I got into theoretical physics in 5th grade too. only been at it for a year or two though... and not on linear algebra yet. sadly. what IS linear algebra, anyway?

DragonB
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

26 Jul 2012, 7:17 pm

I love Science and so does one of my two best friends.