Friend in online relationship

Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

29 Feb 2012, 11:31 am

There are too many other things with this situation that are raising red flags though. My other friend is showing major concern about it and has seen this type of behavior gobs of times. Sure, we have AS and what now. However, the majority of the people who go to this site have AS and skype and we happen to call each other on there all the time. This one though, seems to keep changing their story about things.

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

29 Feb 2012, 12:00 pm

Summer_Twilight wrote:
This one though, seems to keep changing their story about things.

If they are contradicting the persona or stories they have created or telling you something else, it definitely means they are fake. Try to catch them out in a lie, keep a chat log of conversation you have with that person and that should show your friend that this person isn't trustworthy.

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

29 Feb 2012, 12:45 pm

She told me a fishy story that her male cousin has been trolling CFF on Saturday night and had been screwing with everyone.

What was funny is that they both used the words, "Indeed, and Aye" She was also dealing with stress and life threatening issues which were heart problems. However, the cousin never logged on under this girl's nick the whole time she was out sick.

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

29 Feb 2012, 1:20 pm

Summer_Twilight wrote:
She told me a fishy story that her male cousin has been trolling CFF on Saturday night and had been screwing with everyone.

What was funny is that they both used the words, "Indeed, and Aye" She was also dealing with stress and life threatening issues which were heart problems. However, the cousin never logged on under this girl's nick the whole time she was out sick.

It is good that you are trying expose him/her, however it is up to your friend to make his choice whether he values your advice or the advice of some random person on the internet. You have warned him about the precautions, the best thing you can do now is hope that he comes to his senses.

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

29 Feb 2012, 8:44 pm

What is sad about this is that I too once thought this person was a girl too and I have even associated with this person enough because they are that convincing. They are also rather likable and I have always managed to get along with them. However, I am on full alert even though I am having fun with them.