Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

ghostar
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Feb 2012, 8:39 pm

Eloa wrote:
y-pod wrote:
Is there some sort of scale to know if you're developed enough or not?

Global Assessment of Functioning Scale (GAF):
http://macarthur.virginia.edu/Data/Pdf/gaf.pdf

According to this Assessment, I have progressed from a score of 30 six years ago at age 25 to a solid score of 60 now! Woohoo!

Thanks for sharing this link.

Eloa
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2012, 8:46 pm

ghostar wrote:
Eloa wrote:
y-pod wrote:
Is there some sort of scale to know if you're developed enough or not?

Global Assessment of Functioning Scale (GAF):
http://macarthur.virginia.edu/Data/Pdf/gaf.pdf

According to this Assessment, I have progressed from a score of 30 six years ago at age 25 to a solid score of 60 now! Woohoo!

Thanks for sharing this link.

Not my credits - I read in a thread Callista writing about it.

Though I do not find it complete for autism:

-it says: 31 - 40: a child frequently beats up other children - how about autistics in a meltdown beating themselves?
-how about if you cannot provide/ make your own food?
-if you cannot start your own family - not being able to raise children, not getting a partner due to social impairment?
-if you cannot "run" your household?
etc.

English is not my native language, so I will very likely do mistakes in writing or understanding. My edits are due to corrections of mistakes, which I sometimes recognize just after submitting a text.

Briana_Lopez
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Feb 2012, 9:04 pm

I'm so close to being just like my NT friends, but there's a tiny little demon in me that likes to show off my aspie traits at the wrong place and time!

SyphonFilter
Veteran
Veteran

Location: The intersection of Inkopolis’ Plaza & Square where the Turf Wars lie.

28 Feb 2012, 9:18 pm

I am ahead of my peers when it comes to writing. Or, at least I think I am. However, there are many ways in which I am underdeveloped. One of the areas in which I am underdeveloped is my reading abilities. When I read, letters in words get mixed up so that sentences don't make sense. I also "see" words slide off the pages and have a hard time comprehending what I read. When doing math, unless I can draw pictures, problems are very hard to solve. I also have a piss-poor memory. I can only keep two or three ideas in my short-term memory at once, even with a list (and creating a list doesn't guarantee I'll remember to look at it). I have a hard time following directions. I can't handle loud noises such as fire alarms (I tear up and scream when I hear these kinds of noises). And I speak weird. I don't know how to explain this except to say that what ends up coming out is different from what I intended.

TalusJumper
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Feb 2012, 10:07 pm

Quote:
How developed are you?

I "developed" from black & white to color (almost- I am color-blind)... :D