Page 10 of 10 [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

simon_says
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2012, 5:32 pm

JFK, MLK and RFK all had complicated conspiracy stories surrounding their assassinations. The Clinton's had half a dozen or more including the idea that Hillary had Vince Foster murdered to cover up an affair, that Clinton was a crime lord who had the Arkansas state police execute his enemies, that Hillary was a murderous lesbian secretly sleeping with half of DC, etc, etc.

There is more than one book written on all of those subjects. And then there is the 9/11 troofer stuff. If you look at any given historical event (or fantasy plot), and look for interesting coincidences, you will find them. Always.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2012, 5:44 pm

snapcap wrote:
The last time something as suspicious like that, involving someone getting killed, was the JFK assassination. Am I wrong? Has there been any similar events that are more topical than JFK? JFK gets killed, then Lee Harvey gets killed, then Lee's killer, Jack Rubenstein, dies while in jail. Maybe the JFK plot was the bellwether plot to other plots. Maybe it was too suggestive, so all future rubouts had to be less conspicuous. Maybe they like to test the reaction of the public?

Of course this is all speculation, but things like this is not beyond what a government like the US would do, and I'm sure they need field practicum to stay on top of their manipulation, skulduggery, cloak and dagger, etc.

I never really paid attention to Breitbart while he was alive, and it was kind of strange when he died, right before he was going to release his video. I've never seen the video, maybe I'll view it soon. I began thinking it was pretty strange after his coroner died. Then later, a witness to Breitbart's death turns up missing! Very strange. It's ventured out of the arena of a mere coincidence as far as I'm concerned, and it deserves to be looked at under a magnifying glass.

A few days ago, Josh Hamilton, an ex-crackhead, hit four home runs in one game. That's a big coincidence. But everyone seen the balls leave the bat and land out of the yard.

The Breitbart video wasn't even a fizzled firecracker. It was of Obama embracing a so called radical professor during a student demonstration back when Obama was in college. If anything, had not Breitbart died when he did, this "surprise video" would have just made him look pathetic.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

snapcap
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2012, 6:03 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
snapcap wrote:
The last time something as suspicious like that, involving someone getting killed, was the JFK assassination. Am I wrong? Has there been any similar events that are more topical than JFK? JFK gets killed, then Lee Harvey gets killed, then Lee's killer, Jack Rubenstein, dies while in jail. Maybe the JFK plot was the bellwether plot to other plots. Maybe it was too suggestive, so all future rubouts had to be less conspicuous. Maybe they like to test the reaction of the public?

Of course this is all speculation, but things like this is not beyond what a government like the US would do, and I'm sure they need field practicum to stay on top of their manipulation, skulduggery, cloak and dagger, etc.

I never really paid attention to Breitbart while he was alive, and it was kind of strange when he died, right before he was going to release his video. I've never seen the video, maybe I'll view it soon. I began thinking it was pretty strange after his coroner died. Then later, a witness to Breitbart's death turns up missing! Very strange. It's ventured out of the arena of a mere coincidence as far as I'm concerned, and it deserves to be looked at under a magnifying glass.

A few days ago, Josh Hamilton, an ex-crackhead, hit four home runs in one game. That's a big coincidence. But everyone seen the balls leave the bat and land out of the yard.

The Breitbart video wasn't even a fizzled firecracker. It was of Obama embracing a so called radical professor during a student demonstration back when Obama was in college. If anything, had not Breitbart died when he did, this "surprise video" would have just made him look pathetic.

If he had Shierf Arpaio taken out, would you believe it then?

some atheist to stick: "You're like me!"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2012, 12:19 am

snapcap wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
snapcap wrote:

Arpaio is a racist blowhard, and his claims that he has proof that the president's birth certificate is fake is a crock of s**t. So, no, I wouldn't, because he's got nothing on Obama.

snapcap
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2012, 12:35 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
snapcap wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
snapcap wrote:

Arpaio is a racist blowhard, and his claims that he has proof that the president's birth certificate is fake is a crock of sh**. So, no, I wouldn't, because he's got nothing on Obama.

I'm don't know if he is a racist blowhard or not, but I believe that if he was taken down, then I would definately believe that their was a campaign against Obama detractors, and I think many other people would too.

That's why he will live. :lol:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2012, 12:38 am

True.

Vexcalibur
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2012, 8:17 pm

snapcap wrote:
This is why I workout, so the weak heart excuse isn't a viable explanation in the case I'm shot with a chemical that induces a heart attack.

That's a pretty lame reason to work out.

simon_says
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2012, 8:23 pm

That's why I ingest iocane powder.

snapcap
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2012, 8:40 pm

Vexcalibur wrote:
snapcap wrote:
This is why I workout, so the weak heart excuse isn't a viable explanation in the case I'm shot with a chemical that induces a heart attack.

That's a pretty lame reason to work out.

I shout "Yes we can" while jogging uphill.

snapcap
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2012, 12:48 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXRD2JSLt6Q&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube]

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2012, 9:49 am

simon_says wrote:
space reserved for when I think of something good to say about him.

He was a gadfly. Socrates did the same sort of thing.

ruveyn

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2012, 11:25 am

ruveyn wrote:
simon_says wrote:

ruveyn

Did Socrates purposely ever distort the truth and try to ruin an innocent woman's life, like Breitbart did?

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2012, 11:45 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
simon_says wrote:

ruveyn

Did Socrates purposely ever distort the truth and try to ruin an innocent woman's life, like Breitbart did?

No. Socrates just screwed around with the minds of young Athenians. He produced pieces of work like Alcebiades.

ruveyn

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2012, 11:51 am

ruveyn wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
simon_says wrote:

ruveyn

No. Socrates just screwed around with the minds of young Athenians. He produced pieces of work like Alcebiades.

ruveyn

My point exactly. Breitbart doesn't deserve to have his named breathed in the same sentence as Socrates.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2012, 11:57 am

Kraichgauer wrote:

My point exactly. Breitbart doesn't deserve to have his named breathed in the same sentence as Socrates.

Socrates helped create the conditions in Athens that led to two fascist type putches. Socrates is famous because Plato made him famous. In point of fact Socrates was trouble and poison for the Athenian middle class, such as it was. Socrates begat Plato in an intellectual sense, and Plato wrote -The Republic-, the guide book for every totalitarian scheme ever hatched. Plato is the intellectual godfather of Nazi-ism and Stalin-ism. And Socrates made Plato possible. Some hero.

Read -The Trial of Socrates- by I.F. Stone sometime.

ruveyn

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2012, 12:03 pm

ruveyn wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Socrates helped create the conditions in Athens that led to two fascist type putches. Socrates is famous because Plato made him famous. In point of fact Socrates was trouble and poison for the Athenian middle class, such as it was. Socrates begat Plato in an intellectual sense, and Plato wrote -The Republic-, the guide book for every totalitarian scheme ever hatched. Plato is the intellectual godfather of Nazi-ism and Stalin-ism. And Socrates made Plato possible. Some hero.

Read -The Trial of Socrates- by I.F. Stone sometime.

ruveyn

I concede, all true.