shrox wrote:
He blinks.

It is, what it IS. LoL.

TheSunAlsoRises

fraac
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2012, 6:14 pm

He's going to go through life thinking girls don't like him because he's a nerd. But that won't be true, it'll be because he's an as*hole.

TheSunAlsoRises
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2012, 6:27 pm

fraac wrote:
He's going to go through life thinking girls don't like him because he's a nerd. But that won't be true, it'll be because he's an as*hole.

Classic Line from The Social Network. But, from personal experience, one can be both. LoL.

TheSunAlsoRises

TheSunAlsoRises
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2012, 6:29 pm

TheSunAlsoRises wrote:
fraac wrote:

Classic Line from The Social Network. But, from personal experience, one can be both. LoL.

TheSunAlsoRises

Frankly, i don't think he's just a nerd or an as*hole. I will leave it at that.

TheSunAlsoRises

Verdandi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: University of California Sunnydale (fictional location - Real location Olympia, WA)

31 Mar 2012, 2:13 am

aghogday wrote:
Tuttle wrote:
Feralucce wrote:
I am displeased with the article, but the picture at the top blinked and that messed me up for a couple minutes

That picture bothered me so much...

It appears that they succeeded in putting Zuckerburg in the Uncanny Valley, with that effect.

I do not to my knowledge experience anything like the uncanny valley, but I find that picture extremely difficult to look at because of the closeup on the eyes, which are looking directly at the camera.

I couldn't watch it long enough to see if it blinked.