Mr. no text back has texted back.

Page 8 of 8 [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2012, 5:32 pm

Wolfheart wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Well it would not be a surprise if my body language comes off that way, and I simply don't have the energy to look happy when I'm not bloody happy. I tried switching it to something trippy that's not a picture of me but I think I have to resize it or something.

Probably best to be yourself then, if that's what makes you feel the most comfortable in yourself, go for it. The persona and image you give off will attract like minded people and that's not a bad thing because it's who you are. You shouldn't compromise yourself and it's good that you are being honest with yourself.

Personally I don't think there's anything wrong with your dress sense or the style of photo, reminds me a bit of Helena Bonham Carter style.

I'm not so sure about that - when I was depressed, nobody wanted to talk to me just by the look on my face.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2012, 5:36 pm

smudge wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Well it would not be a surprise if my body language comes off that way, and I simply don't have the energy to look happy when I'm not bloody happy. I tried switching it to something trippy that's not a picture of me but I think I have to resize it or something.

Probably best to be yourself then, if that's what makes you feel the most comfortable in yourself, go for it. The persona and image you give off will attract like minded people and that's not a bad thing because it's who you are. You shouldn't compromise yourself and it's good that you are being honest with yourself.

Personally I don't think there's anything wrong with your dress sense or the style of photo, reminds me a bit of Helena Bonham Carter style.

I'm not so sure about that - when I was depressed, nobody wanted to talk to me just by the look on my face.

Well I guess all I can say is at least not everyone is that way towards me...and typically the people that would want to avoid talking to me due to that don't have very helpful things to say anyways.

namaste
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2012, 11:30 pm

I try to smile and talk nicely with people
I dress well and look attractive also
yet people avoid me and they distance themself
Its due to the childhood inhibitions and beatings and trauma i went through
they are underlined somewhere in my personality and people can make out

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2012, 11:15 am

namaste wrote:
I try to smile and talk nicely with people
I dress well and look attractive also
yet people avoid me and they distance themself
Its due to the childhood inhibitions and beatings and trauma i went through
they are underlined somewhere in my personality and people can make out

I guess that's why it does not work when I have attempted those things.

So might as well just be who I am and dress how I'd like, but yeah even if I dressed normal and tried to act content and smile and such....people would still pick up on there being something off about me.

namaste
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2012, 11:46 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
I guess that's why it does not work when I have attempted those things.

So might as well just be who I am and dress how I'd like, but yeah even if I dressed normal and tried to act content and smile and such....people would still pick up on there being something off about me.

:salut: yes thats how it goes on this wrong planet called earth