Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

herejezus
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

09 Mar 2012, 10:14 am

Hi,

I dont use only condoms to prevent myself a autistic baby. No, its too much feeling, when i have unprotected sex. I have the same reflex reaction, as when i'm touchin hot fire...And i dont like that...

As child this "thing" was much worser. When my mother put my socks on, i always get mad or sad.
My feeling is out of balans. If i take a shower, i hear sometine from a girlfriend that i shower way to hot. And i have past a little operations in a hospital, and when the doctor inject in my feet, this pain was way to much. But there was a time that the doctor, removed a thing on my arm without painkillers. And i laught so hard, because he did it with a spoon lookalike, and he pulls so f*cking hard, i laugh my ass off when he did that and the doctor probably thought that i was ret*d.
So, what i try to say: some spots on my body is to sensitive, and some spots on my body are not.

Who recognize this? And is this typical a autistic thing? (oké, it is the context what make a austic person autistic, but is this a characteristic?)

pokerface
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2012, 10:43 am

herejezus wrote:
Hi,

I dont use only condoms to prevent myself a autistic baby. No, its too much feeling, when i have unprotected sex. I have the same reflex reaction, as when i'm touchin hot fire...And i dont like that...

As child this "thing" was much worser. When my mother put my socks on, i always get mad or sad.
My feeling is out of balans. If i take a shower, i hear sometine from a girlfriend that i shower way to hot. And i have past a little operations in a hospital, and when the doctor inject in my feet, this pain was way to much. But there was a time that the doctor, removed a thing on my arm without painkillers. And i laught so hard, because he did it with a spoon lookalike, and he pulls so f*cking hard, i laugh my ass off when he did that and the doctor probably thought that i was ret*d.
So, what i try to say: some spots on my body is to sensitive, and some spots on my body are not.

Who recognize this? And is this typical a autistic thing? (oké, it is the context what make a austic person autistic, but is this a characteristic?)

I also have an extemely sensitive skin. I have been taking medication for it for years.