Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Did Wording of questions effect view to answer?
Was it easy or would other words have been better? 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Did some questons have no answers that fit you? 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Would you have asked some totally differently? 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 0

Dreamslost
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

10 Mar 2012, 7:40 pm

I cant help but to notice after asking about being literal which i am and it does get in the way it then asks a question that needs interpretation to answer one way literally another way. Does it seem some questions could be asked differently to improve clarity? Rather then ask about having unusual expression i cant help but wonder if it should ask if you have difficulty showing the expressions others think you should have. Though I also should remember a parent saying i was showing wrong expression as child but that sort of thing was not common parental knowledge of the 50s or 60s. I point this out that times we are totally unaware of expressions on self or lack of expression or response and so first time i read question applied to looking as opposed to being looked at. This is a view point that effects how one takes any test so that one time results may say one thing then another when words viewed differently say something else. The tests are good to a point but fail both directions so that more depth is needed by what we think is left out. one question is focus and right this moment its trying to finally deal with something have had to deal with all my life. My numbers show why my Aspies was missed because i am almost middle in some things.