I feel like I am not human and I want to go HOME!

Page 2 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

BruceCM
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2012, 12:26 pm

Wow, great! Elvin girls are hot! :lol:

www.zomgreloaded.com

Matt62
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2012, 1:35 pm

Yes, after a few years of studying folklore relating to Elves/dwarfs/ the Sidhe, I now know that I am an actual changeling that my fay parents abandoned in this God Forsaken Reality amonst Homo sapiens. HOW COULD THEY!?! :)
Anyway, civilization is hard to deal with, which is why I much prefer to be out, alone, in Nature. And communing with it minus people..
That, or a nice book.

Sincerely,
Matthew

BruceCM
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2012, 2:21 pm

Changeling? Not like shape-shifter? That'd be so cool! :)

www.zomgreloaded.com

TheHouseholdCat
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2012, 4:25 pm

Ellendra wrote:
I'm an elf. I identified more with the elves in the LOTR books than I ever have with any humans. So, I started thinking of myself in those terms (but didn't say it out loud), and a few years later stumbled across the Otherkin community, basically a community of people who identify as something other than human.

Reinforcing my feelings of elvenhood, when I met up with other elves from an otherkin forum, it was like we'd been friends our whole lives. We could think in the same terms, practically read each other's minds. Something would happen and we'd just look at each other and laugh because we'd all thought of the same joke at once. That NEVER happens with anyone (except my mom, but she's special).

There was a supreme court decision that ruled that there is no scientific, verifiable basis for racial identity. Therefore, I can be an elf if I want to. I even put it on the census form ;)

Oh, the elves are awesome. XD I think I'm more of a hobbit though. I like their life ideology.

"It's how they see things. It's a way of bringing class to an environment, and I say that pejoratively because, obviously, good music is good music however it's created, however it's motivated." - Thomas Newman

BruceCM
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2012, 4:28 pm

I'm more the right size for a hobbit, too! Can I be half & half elf?

www.zomgreloaded.com

Matt62
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2012, 7:14 pm

No, I was switched at birth with a blasted human kid. What were my parents thinking?!
Shape-shifting is cool, though, I would have to agree.

Matthew

felinesaresuperior
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2012, 3:28 pm

i would loooove to go to another planet. i look on imaginary pictures on the internet with those funny hills and red sand and dream about being on another planet, and never returning. i would love to find ETs. who knows, i might just get along with them better than with humans. i mean, i get along so well with animals, so i guess humans are the only species i have a problem with.
and maybe ETs would be a lot like cats, which would fit me just fine.
i really don't feel comfortable here, on this planet. and i do feel like an alien, or the others are the aliens, i dont know. i feel so out of it.
imagine wild land with trees that look like upside down umbrellas, so they can catch the suns rays - two suns, very close but lighter, and a huge moon that looks like it's about to touch the icy clips. you bump into a rubbery bush, it bends, then snaps right back.
no, i dont feel at home here no matter what i do. i've tried and tried to fit in, to feel at home, but it doesn't work. i've given up.
help, get me out of here....

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2012, 6:15 pm

Robot with [faulty emotions] over here.

Neuromancer
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2012, 6:39 pm

I don't know what I am but many times I prefer not to be alone.

CrazyCatLord
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2012, 7:05 pm

I see myself more like an anthropologist in a strange culture, who is reduced to the role of an observer and can't "go native".