Christian Communists: The political party of the future!

Page 3 of 6 [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2008, 8:33 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:

Stifles any attempts of democracy within it? Unless your buying some of those 'Dibolt and Jed Bush rigged the 04' election' type theories, I'm lost.

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/d ... dded_video

They do rig the elections, as you see, they've admitted it. Let me explain how this works.... Various international organizations and corporations have our politicians, and in fact both major political parties, in their back pockets. The candidate who raises most money for corporate lobbyist wins the election. Only "votes" that in any way count, are from the electoral colledge, which is another heavily funded and financed establishment that can be (and is) bought. Our "vote" is an illusion, all it does is empowers those corporations by keeping this illusion of "vote" alive. Name one point in history where "voting" has changed anything? When, has "voting" ever stopped anything bad from happening?
People are made to "vote" for their dictators in violent dictatorships too. People "voted" for Saddam, Stalin, Hitler even, not because they had a chance, but because if they didn't, they'd be killed.

slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2008, 8:07 am

snake321 wrote:
techstepgenr8tion wrote:

Stifles any attempts of democracy within it? Unless your buying some of those 'Dibolt and Jed Bush rigged the 04' election' type theories, I'm lost.

They do rig the elections, as you see, they've admitted it. Let me explain how this works.... Various international organizations and corporations have our politicians, and in fact both major political parties, in their back pockets. The candidate who raises most money for corporate lobbyist wins the election. Only "votes" that in any way count, are from the electoral colledge, which is another heavily funded and financed establishment that can be (and is) bought. Our "vote" is an illusion, all it does is empowers those corporations by keeping this illusion of "vote" alive. Name one point in history where "voting" has changed anything? When, has "voting" ever stopped anything bad from happening?
People are made to "vote" for their dictators in violent dictatorships too. People "voted" for Saddam, Stalin, Hitler even, not because they had a chance, but because if they didn't, they'd be killed.

What about the abolishment of American slavery? The idea had sufficient popularity to make it a reality. Voters changed history in that instance, didn't they?

BTW I admire your optimism and faith in humanity. Tony Robbins could take a page from your book.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2008, 12:06 pm

slowmutant wrote:
snake321 wrote:
techstepgenr8tion wrote:

What about the abolishment of American slavery? The idea had sufficient popularity to make it a reality. Voters changed history in that instance, didn't they?

BTW I admire your optimism and faith in humanity. Tony Robbins could take a page from your book.

They didn't stop segregation because of protests, they stopped segregation for their own benefits, just like when they abolished slavery. Lincoln abolished slavery for himself, not for them.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2008, 12:08 pm

Did you watch the link I provided above? They admitted to the election being rigged, they exposed it on national television. You won't find much more **undisputable** proof than that. If you think it sounds negative, oh well, that doesn't mean it isn't true. And truth is truth, you can either hide from it and let problems get bigger, or you can be a man, face it, and try to find a positive way to deal with it. That choice is yours.

Awesomelyglorious
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2008, 12:34 pm

snake321 wrote:
Did you watch the link I provided above? They admitted to the election being rigged, they exposed it on national television. You won't find much more **undisputable** proof than that. If you think it sounds negative, oh well, that doesn't mean it isn't true. And truth is truth, you can either hide from it and let problems get bigger, or you can be a man, face it, and try to find a positive way to deal with it. That choice is yours.

The Onion?? A satire site??? You aren't using good sources. At the end of the clip they speak of a cure for "awakeness". Another video by them is about the government specifically stalking and giving information to schizophrenics. http://www.theonion.com/content/video/i ... government As well, on the same website, they have an opinion page by a man who claims he is about to commit a mass murder: http://www.theonion.com/content/opinion ... ation_i_am as well as a woman who is mentally breaking up with Colin Farrell http://www.theonion.com/content/node/39202

To be honest, you won't find much more **disputable** proof than the proof you are using.

slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2008, 12:49 pm

Awesomelgorious, thanks for that last post. :D

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2008, 12:52 pm

Awesomelyglorious wrote:
snake321 wrote:

The Onion?? A satire site??? You aren't using good sources. At the end of the clip they speak of a cure for "awakeness". Another video by them is about the government specifically stalking and giving information to schizophrenics. http://www.theonion.com/content/video/i ... government As well, on the same website, they have an opinion page by a man who claims he is about to commit a mass murder: http://www.theonion.com/content/opinion ... ation_i_am as well as a woman who is mentally breaking up with Colin Farrell http://www.theonion.com/content/node/39202

To be honest, you won't find much more **disputable** proof than the proof you are using.

. Do you want more link:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cy1IlAXeV30

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kDEBMp6uwdc

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zWKxwVZmomc

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BY4aL2KGZJs

slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2008, 1:13 pm

Snake, there's a black guy somewhere near your current location, and this person is with whom you should discuss the dubious work of Martin Luther King Jr. I guarantee he will have an interesting answer, as will most of his friends. In fact, bringing up African American slavery is always a good way to get that skull caved in, no matter who you're talking to.

Some truths are not only inconvenient, they're dangerous.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2008, 3:13 pm

slowmutant wrote:
Snake, there's a black guy somewhere near your current location, and this person is with whom you should discuss the dubious work of Martin Luther King Jr. I guarantee he will have an interesting answer, as will most of his friends. In fact, bringing up African American slavery is always a good way to get that skull caved in, no matter who you're talking to.

That doesn't make them less true. Only a total idiot would blatantly disreguard the facts and expect positive results. You can't build a camero with the parts of a cremlin (to use an analogy). Also, I didn't say anything "racist", I merely stated facts. Doesn't mean I like the facts, it doesn't mean I support the facts. But I do support being conscious of the facts.
It doesn't matter if the facts are "inconvenient", if theyr facts, theyr facts. You can't make an informed decision by blatantly disreguarding the facts.

Also, why does this random black man's opinion of reality count more than mine? Is he, not like any other common sheep, indoctrinated through his ego to have an emotionally biased point of view? Is he not any less likely to be able to view himself critically? Black people can give me "incovenient truth" about white people too, I'm not gonna get offended. In fact, I know full well, and embrace the evils white people have done. But evil knows no color either. We're all one human race. This means that BOTH the good and bad sides of humanity apply to ALL races. To put this another way (and I'm not justifying what my forefathers did here) had blacks been the dominant race, and whites lived in tribal nations, it would have just as easily happened the other way around. I'm not condoning what my forefathers did, I'm just pointing out that we're all the same human race. Facts are facts, ignoring them has massive consequences for humanity. This is why humanity is on a self-destructive path towards total annihilation. Because their ego and fitting in with their "clique" comes before facts, or critical, logical thinking.
Lemme guess, it's "human nature"? You know, there are good things in human nature too (though obviously their being bred out of the public conscience). Critical thinking and sentient thought, and the ability to have compassion, which makes us human, it's what seperates us from other animals. And helping people out and compromising was also a "human nature" survival characteristic. But I guess since that doesn't "feel good", and it's not "popular" in all this group think reality-tv mindset BS, I guess nobody wants to acknowledge any GOOD that once existed in "human nature". It called "intellect over nature".

By the way, I've heard black people state this too, that Lincon set the slaves free for himself, not because it was the moral thing to do.

Last edited by snake321 on 15 Apr 2008, 3:34 pm, edited 5 times in total.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2008, 3:25 pm

There was a time, about 10-15 yrs ago, where people actually CONSCIOUSLY valued positive characteristics, such as honesty, intelligence, open mindedness, selflessness, etc. Even if they sub-consciously had trouble living up to those values, consciously they supported them.
Now days people silently gravitate towards negative values, such as ignorance, apathy, selfishness, hypocracy, etc. and this is considered "essential" traits to being "normal" in society. Yet, people live in complete denial of this.
A nation of sheeple will beget a government of tyrants. We've had thousands of years of history to attest to this. And no, your not "special" or a "universal teacher's pet" because your you, or because you come from (state your nationality), or because you live in the 21st century.

slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2008, 4:51 pm

snake321 wrote:
There was a time, about 10-15 yrs ago, where people actually CONSCIOUSLY valued positive characteristics, such as honesty, intelligence, open mindedness, selflessness, etc. Even if they sub-consciously had trouble living up to those values, consciously they supported them.
Now days people silently gravitate towards negative values, such as ignorance, apathy, selfishness, hypocracy, etc. and this is considered "essential" traits to being "normal" in society. Yet, people live in complete denial of this.
A nation of sheeple will beget a government of tyrants. We've had thousands of years of history to attest to this. And no, your not "special" or a "universal teacher's pet" because your you, or because you come from (state your nationality), or because you live in the 21st century.

Mom always told me I was special. :cry:

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2008, 5:14 pm

slowmutant wrote:

There is the problem. Rather the truths are "incovenient" or not, how can we make an informed decision if we're not willing to deal with the facts?
Theyr only "dangerous" because people are stupid, and can't handle reality. Not being able to handle reality puts us in a position of welcoming annihilation. Safe to say people need to get over their egos?

slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2008, 5:30 pm

snake321 wrote:
slowmutant wrote:

There is the problem. Rather the truths are "incovenient" or not, how can we make an informed decision if we're not willing to deal with the facts?
Theyr only "dangerous" because people are stupid, and can't handle reality. Not being able to handle reality puts us in a position of welcoming annihilation. Safe to say people need to get over their egos?

That's more than safe to say. Snake, you have the biggest ego of them all. After al this talk about sheeple and thought-boxes, I can say you've actually indoctrinated yourself, which is irony defined. People are stupid & can't handle reality. That must be why you're such a chick-magnet. Everyone must be falling over themselves to be in your radiant presence and have you insult them. They're the true sheeple.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2008, 5:49 pm

slowmutant wrote:
snake321 wrote:
slowmutant wrote:

That's more than safe to say. Snake, you have the biggest ego of them all. After al this talk about sheeple and thought-boxes, I can say you've actually indoctrinated yourself, which is irony defined. People are stupid & can't handle reality. That must be why you're such a chick-magnet. Everyone must be falling over themselves to be in your radiant presence and have you insult them. They're the true sheeple.

You still haven't answered my question, all you can do is throw around insults. How are people supposed to make informed decisions while editing facts? If facts offend people, then those people are a liability to be considered. I'm not trying to piss anyone off, or offend anyone, I just believe in dealing with facts.
How? How do you make informed decisions while editing out facts? Note, the facts never fit in one tiny little box, because reality doesn't take sides in human affairs.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2008, 5:56 pm

How do you make an informed decision if your blocking out information? How? How, do you make an informed decision while disreguarding facts?

slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2008, 6:12 pm

snake321 wrote:
How do you make an informed decision if your blocking out information? How? How, do you make an informed decision while disreguarding facts?

I don't "block out the facts" as much as I do not pursue the facts I will not need. Anybody can call a collection of statements "information." You say optimism is stupid, what with the fallen state of the world? How will adopting a nihilistic viewpoint help solve the world's problems? Getting hung up on bleakness & negativity never solved a single problem, anywhere.

Part of optimism is bravery against adversity. Hope and faith do more around the world than all the stats and numbers you could cough up. You claim to be a realist? Realism is a balance of positive thinking and negative thinking. Change starts with you, man. Act local, think global. No one is going to stop you from saving the world.

Stop complaining about the moral decay of society and DO something about it. If the world is worth saving, get up and start fighting for it. Plant a tree. Feed the homeless. Volunteer for UNICEF. Bake a cake for someone. Your "information" achieves nothing. Cynics love to whine about things they have no intention of improving, and then deride those who try but fail.