Veteran

07 Mar 2020, 7:56 am

I ate McD over several days , didnt end well :|

FletcherArrow
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Mar 2020, 8:40 am

ScientistOfSound wrote:
Does anybody else have the same thing for dinner for days in a row?
For me it's tuna sandwiches. It's more or less the only thing I eat for dinner.

Yes, that is typical of Asperger's victims. We set about rules for what we eat or we eat the same food all the time so that the world can be safe and ordered and make sense.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2020, 9:07 am

I can eat the same thing for a few days (this week for instance I had mac'n cheese twice in a row and for the third time in a week), but it's not the norm for me.
I am far more likely to eat the same thing for breakfast for long/longer periods of time.

But when I was a kid, there was a time when I ate little other than fish cakes on bread and for dinner.

auntblabby wrote:
come to think of it, sauerkraut would go GREAT with burgers and pizza! :chef:
8O I can't even imagine those combos.

collectoritis wrote:
Id rather have fries with burger ;)

Sauerkraut mostly xmas dish in Norway
In my family we use sauerkraut not just with the Christmas roast but also with pork chops and medisterpølse. We also used to have it with turkey (usually at new year's), but these days we use orange sauce with veggies instead.

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

questor
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2020, 11:43 am

I do this all the time. Once I run out of the item(s) involved I start eating something else, and will eat that till that's all gone, and then start over doing the same thing with the next group of foods I pick out for a meal. I seldom interrupt the process by eating something else for a meal or two, and then going back to the unfinished previous menu items.

Since I live alone, and prep my own meals, I'm not bothering anybody by my eating habits. It did use to bother my relatives when I lived with them. Being able to eat what you want, when you want, and without being criticized about it is one of the benefits of living alone. :D

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2020, 12:55 pm

^ I am the same! I cook big portions and eat them for days. Sometimes i end up freezing the leftovers too.

maycontainthunder
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2020, 1:09 pm

Breakfast is one weetabix protein and one chocolate.

Lunch is always the same. Tuna mayo sandwich with tomato and lettuce followed by an apple and couple or three chesse oatcakes.

Evening meal varies but afters is nearly always pineapple slices.

I would eat many other things if not for my allergy to corn/maize and artificial colours which are little more than chemical irritants. More recently a reaction to mustard has started. These mean I cannot have any ready meals, tinned soup, anything tinned with a sauce and the list goes on.

I keep looking at all these nice things but they are really NOT worth up to a month of dry, sore skin.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2020, 9:42 pm

nearly every day for years on end, i eat something with brown rice in it.