My presidential candidate for this election

Page 1 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2012, 2:09 pm

I just found out that Ron Jeremy is running for president this time. His campaign slogan is "The long shot".

Gets my vote!

;-)

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2012, 6:46 pm

As Sarah Silverman observed- when you watch Ron Jeremy closely in his films youll notice that while he is engaged in manually gratifying his equipement over the backside of a lady-he always holds his pinky up.

And that shows that he's a classy guy!

His entry into the race would raise the bar and set a higher standard of classiness that each of the other candidates in both parties could aspire to!

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2012, 11:35 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
As Sarah Silverman observed- when you watch Ron Jeremy closely in his films youll notice that while he is engaged in manually gratifying his equipement over the backside of a lady-he always holds his pinky up.

And that shows that he's a classy guy!

His entry into the race would raise the bar and set a higher standard of classiness that each of the other candidates in both parties could aspire to!

It's a damn shame that he can't have Bill Clinton as his running mate. Imagine the field day for jokes!

26 Mar 2012, 11:49 pm

I vote Howard Stern run for prez this year as the independent candidate. 8)

Oldout
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2012, 1:45 pm

We could have the first nude presidential debate. We would then know for sure which one is biggest.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2012, 9:11 pm

How about Rush Limbaugh just to see the outrage there'd be from the left.
:D

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2012, 2:08 pm

Raptor wrote:

He could try to pacify them by having Ann Coulter as his running mate ;-)

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2012, 3:08 pm

I would like to see Larry Flynnt run for president and have Hugh Hefner as his running mate :wink:

TM
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2012, 3:13 pm

Raptor wrote:

My issue with Rush isn't so much his opinions as it is his hypocrisy, in the sense that it strange that a dude who has been married 4 times and did/does oxy attacks other people for whore-mongering and drug use.

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2012, 3:16 pm

TM wrote:
Raptor wrote:

My issue with Rush isn't so much his opinions as it is his hypocrisy, in the sense that it strange that a dude who has been married 4 times and did/does oxy attacks other people for whore-mongering and drug use.

I agree with this plus didnt he say he would leave the country if Barack Obama became president? And last time I checked he was are president and he hasnt left the country.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2012, 5:14 pm

Joker wrote:
TM wrote:
Raptor wrote:

I agree with this plus didnt he say he would leave the country if Barack Obama became president? And last time I checked he was are president and he hasnt left the country.

When even newscasters on Fox (ok-its our local Fox station -not cable fox but still) mutter on air that Rush is 'lost his mind' like they did when they reported his latest recent contraversial words then its safe to say that its no longer about left vs right. The guy is out of control.
The little Jet blue pilot in his head is locked out of the cockpit and its time for an emergency landing!

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2012, 5:22 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Joker wrote:
TM wrote:
Raptor wrote:

When even newscasters on Fox (ok-its our local Fox station -not cable fox but still) mutter on air that Rush is 'lost his mind' like they did when they reported his latest recent contraversial words then its safe to say that its no longer about left vs right. The guy is out of control.
The little Jet blue pilot in his head is locked out of the cockpit and its time for an emergency landing!

Rush is so doped up on Oxycotin if he came in for a landing it would be a disaster but one less dick in the world to deal with.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2012, 6:32 pm

I never said Limbaugh would be my first choice, just that the knee-jerk from the left would be entertaining.

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2012, 6:36 pm

Raptor wrote:
I never said Limbaugh would be my first choice, just that the knee-jerk from the left would be entertaining.

More like a good way to get a democrat in office if Rush was ever the one who one the GOP nomination

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2012, 6:40 pm

Joker wrote:
Raptor wrote:

More like a good way to get a democrat in office if Rush was ever the one who one the GOP nomination

He'll never get the GOP or any other nomination.
I doubt he'd ever even pursue it.....

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2012, 6:43 pm

Raptor wrote:
Joker wrote:
Raptor wrote:

He'll never get the GOP or any other nomination.
I doubt he'd ever even pursue it.....

No he will never pursue it any people at fox news think he is insane he gives conservatives a bad name.