Israel has no right to exist in my view what is your view ?

Page 3 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2012, 3:41 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
Joker wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
I think having a theocracy is a bad idea, Israel as far as I know more or less resembles one.......but other then that yes it is true after WW2 the people already in the area where basically told to move over and make room for the jews because england, france and the U.S did not want them any more than the germans did. Oh and having an ally next to all those oil rich countries probably has its benefits and gives us more of a reason to be heavily involved in that region of the world. Also I can't remember right but doesn't a lot of opium come from the middle east? I know the pharmaceutical companies need their opium for some of the opiates they make and prescribe.

Isn't it a screwed up world we live in.

Um last time I checked Israel isnt a theocracy but just about ever arab muslim nation in the middel east is.

Its a Jewish state, sounds like a theocracy to me.........and when did I say just about every muslim nation in the middle east wasn't?

You didnt but I did they are a Jewish state but not everyone that lives in Israel is Jewish for example I know that their are muslims and christians atheists ect that live their who are not jewish.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2012, 3:44 pm

Joker wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Joker wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
I think having a theocracy is a bad idea, Israel as far as I know more or less resembles one.......but other then that yes it is true after WW2 the people already in the area where basically told to move over and make room for the jews because england, france and the U.S did not want them any more than the germans did. Oh and having an ally next to all those oil rich countries probably has its benefits and gives us more of a reason to be heavily involved in that region of the world. Also I can't remember right but doesn't a lot of opium come from the middle east? I know the pharmaceutical companies need their opium for some of the opiates they make and prescribe.

Um last time I checked Israel isnt a theocracy but just about ever arab muslim nation in the middel east is.

Its a Jewish state, sounds like a theocracy to me.........and when did I say just about every muslim nation in the middle east wasn't?

You didnt but I did they are a Jewish state but not everyone that lives in Israel is Jewish for example I know that their are muslims and christians atheists ect that live their who are not jewish.

Not everyone who lives in those muslim nations is a muslim either....of course they gotta keep it on the down low I imagine, same with homosexuality, or now even being part of the 'emo' clique as if you dress that way 'you're gay and must get burnt at the stake' or whatever. hmm I wonder how Metal music is viewed by the Muslim governments.

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2012, 3:54 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
Joker wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Joker wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

Not everyone who lives in those muslim nations is a muslim either....of course they gotta keep it on the down low I imagine, same with homosexuality, or now even being part of the 'emo' clique as if you dress that way 'you're gay and must get burnt at the stake' or whatever. hmm I wonder how Metal music is viewed by the Muslim governments.

Oh course not their are a lot of people of a diffrent faith living in a muslim country Hindus are not liked by muslims nor are jews christians athesits anything non muslim really. Their are a good bit of muslim rock bands that have preformed in Iran Iraq Syria ect as long as their music is about their faith or way of life they see no problem with heavy metal music. Im not sure what their take when be on

Emos to me a emo is a wana be goth and to think that all goths dress in black isnt true either the goths started out as a sub german culture in the Prussia empire. Who also are the ones to take down the Roman Empire and establish the Prussia empire which lasted until

WW1 true goth culture started out in Germany and all of Europe as a form of expression and way of life I know because im a German Goth of goth heritage :wink:

Mummy_of_Peanut
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2012, 4:15 pm

<< locked due to anti-semitic content >>