Israel has no right to exist in my view what is your view ?

Page 1 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2012, 11:47 am

So Jews are okay so long as they only work blue collar jobs and remain beneath the surface of society? That sounds reasonable

simon_says
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2012, 11:56 am

It's interesting that Jews had the ability to orchestrate a return to their homeland. Not many indiginous people get restored to their historical land. But Ive never had quite enough interest to read about it in depth.

Anyway, I always support the right to exist of nations with nuclear weapons. I'm funny that way.

MDD123
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2012, 12:20 pm

If Israel were in Alaska, they wouldn't have as much to orry about.

Declension
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2012, 12:25 pm

Israel was formed when Britain gave away somebody else's land. That's always an awkward situation for the beginning of a country. But most countries have awkward beginnings. It doesn't mean that we can just judge that they have no "right to exist".

Think about it in terms of people. If a person is born under awkward circumstances, say as a result of incest or rape, then we don't say that the person has no right to exist. They exist now, so we need to make the best of a bad situation.

snapcap
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2012, 12:31 pm

MDD123 wrote:
If Israel were in Alaska, they wouldn't have as much to orry about.

At least then you wouldn't have groups of people demanding that we focus a third of our foreign aid to a small country. But really, I think it's just for show, we probably would have anyways, because they got it in their heads that it is in our best interests. Who knows? We can't exactly judge an alternative timeline. But I don't like it.

Last edited by snapcap on 27 Mar 2012, 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

27 Mar 2012, 12:34 pm

mikecartwright wrote:
THE INTERNATIONAL JEW,
THE WORLD'S FOREMOST PROBLEM
Abridged from the original as published by the world renowned industrial leader,
HENRY FORD, SR.

Appearing originally in the periodical published by the Ford Motor Co.
"The Dearborn Independent."

THE INTERNATIONAL JEW
CONTENTS

Foreword. Editor's Foreword
The Man. Henry Ford -- The Man
Chapter 1. Jewish History in the United States
Chapter 2. Angles of Jewish Influence
Chapter 3. Victims, or Persecutors?
Chapter 4. Are the Jews a Nation?
Chapter 5. The Jewish Political Program
Chapter 6. An Introduction to the "Jewish Protocols"
Chapter 7. How the Jews Use Power
Chapter 8. Jewish Influence in American Politics
Chapter 9. Bolshevism and Zionism
Chapter 10. Jewish Supremacy in the Theatre and Cinema
Chapter 11. Jewish Jazz Becomes our National Music
Chapter 12. Liquor, Gambling, Vice and Corruption
Chapter 13. The World's Foremost Problem
Chapter 14. The High and Low of Jewish Money Power
Chapter 15. The Battle for Press Control
Chapter 16. The State of Al-Judaan

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/intern_jew.htm

Anti-semitic references certainly do bolster the credibility of your argument that Israel shouldn't exist.

abacacus
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2012, 12:53 pm

Declension wrote:
Israel was formed when Britain gave away somebody else's land. That's always an awkward situation for the beginning of a country. But most countries have awkward beginnings. It doesn't mean that we can just judge that they have no "right to exist".

Think about it in terms of people. If a person is born under awkward circumstances, say as a result of incest or rape, then we don't say that the person has no right to exist. They exist now, so we need to make the best of a bad situation.

Problem is, the people the British stole it from want it back, and they will fight to get it back.

Solution is simple, stop sending Israel aid and let the Arab countries steamroll them.

You will reap what you've sown.

Declension
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2012, 1:09 pm

abacacus wrote:
Solution is simple, stop sending Israel aid and let the Arab countries steamroll them.

Classy. You gonna let the Israelis get out of the country first? Where will they go? Why do children who happen to be born in Israel deserve to die?

Anyway, Israel is not going to be steamrolled anytime soon, with or without aid from the West. They are by far the biggest military player in the region.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2012, 1:10 pm

Three state solution: Israel, Palestine and the City-state of Jerusalem. Problem solved

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2012, 1:12 pm

I think having a theocracy is a bad idea, Israel as far as I know more or less resembles one.......but other then that yes it is true after WW2 the people already in the area where basically told to move over and make room for the jews because england, france and the U.S did not want them any more than the germans did. Oh and having an ally next to all those oil rich countries probably has its benefits and gives us more of a reason to be heavily involved in that region of the world. Also I can't remember right but doesn't a lot of opium come from the middle east? I know the pharmaceutical companies need their opium for some of the opiates they make and prescribe.

Isn't it a screwed up world we live in.

abacacus
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2012, 1:17 pm

Declension wrote:
abacacus wrote:

Classy. You gonna let the Israelis get out of the country first? Where will they go? Why do children who happen to be born in Israel deserve to die?

Anyway, Israel is not going to be steamrolled anytime soon, with or without aid from the West. They are by far the biggest military player in the region.

Individually, yes.

But, how many countries hate Israel in the Middle East? Plenty of people willing to pick up a gun and go through.

As far as the Israelis leaving, it's up to them. Get out, stay, no concern to me. They dug their own graves.

You will reap what you've sown.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2012, 1:47 pm

Talking about one side steamrolling over the other isn't going to solve any problems, but make more. Hate never did anything but cause more hate, which leads to more suffering and death.

I know ruveyn is going to hate me for saying this, but... Jews and Muslims must learn to turn the other cheek and love their neighbor in the Christian spirit! :lol:

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2012, 2:30 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Talking about one side steamrolling over the other isn't going to solve any problems, but make more. Hate never did anything but cause more hate, which leads to more suffering and death.

I know ruveyn is going to hate me for saying this, but... Jews and Muslims must learn to turn the other cheek and love their neighbor in the Christian spirit! :lol:

If the Arab speaking thugs would stop their violence, there would be peace in a month. Look at the peace treaty (cold as it is) between Egypt and Israel.

ruveyn

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2012, 2:40 pm

ruveyn wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

If the Arab speaking thugs would stop their violence, there would be peace in a month. Look at the peace treaty (cold as it is) between Egypt and Israel.

ruveyn

That is true. Just the same, all sides have to be willing to forget what had once happened in the past. That way, the peace doesn't have to be cold.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2012, 2:48 pm

I really hate the notion that Israel can commit violence whenever the hell it wants and no one cares, but all be damned if a Palestine shoots a bottle rocket at a building. Both sides need to get over themselves, pull their heads out of their asses, sit in a circle and sing all those peace songs that everyone hates.

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2012, 3:35 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
I think having a theocracy is a bad idea, Israel as far as I know more or less resembles one.......but other then that yes it is true after WW2 the people already in the area where basically told to move over and make room for the jews because england, france and the U.S did not want them any more than the germans did. Oh and having an ally next to all those oil rich countries probably has its benefits and gives us more of a reason to be heavily involved in that region of the world. Also I can't remember right but doesn't a lot of opium come from the middle east? I know the pharmaceutical companies need their opium for some of the opiates they make and prescribe.

Isn't it a screwed up world we live in.

Um last time I checked Israel isnt a theocracy but just about ever arab muslim nation in the middel east is.