Hello, I am new here, and wish I wasn't here at all.

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

hanjis
Butterfly
Butterfly

User avatar

Joined: 27 Mar 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 10

27 Mar 2012, 11:34 pm

My name is Hank. My life sucks,
I get labeled as shy and weird by people who call themselves "normal"
But I am a Photo-realistic visual thinker. All my thoughts are in photo-realistic pictures.
I speak with odd word arrangements as well as occasional delayed speech because every sentence in my mind is a photograph, each with it's own story to tell, as well as 500k branches of other stories. Try explaining the beauty of a photograph to the blind. It isn't an easy task. Sometimes the pictures are simple, and to others I seem to speak like a "normal", but those times when the picture is elaborate and impossible to convey, those are the times when the worlds sees me as retarded.

They say I have odd facial expressions, and fail at verbalizing thoughts, talk softly or loudly, turn word meanings around, I talk to myself,I have pronunciation issues with certain words, I seem cold and distant, wtfe man.

All I know is that this is entirely unfair for me to have to deal with this stuff that "normal" people never have forced upon them.

I can never have a gf that isn't a complete lunatic, deafmute, or a f'n psychic.

Just yesterday girl likes me. I hold her hand two seconds, she says It makes her feel uncomfortable, so I shut down, can't speak to her rest of night. FML


_________________
AQ Score: 37/50 Aspie Quiz: 171/200-Aspie 32/200-NT


Roier
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

User avatar

Joined: 26 Mar 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 20

28 Mar 2012, 12:26 am

Wrong planet :(

I think that is why I'm here :S

I hate my self too :) but expressionism is an art :)

Tje ll get it as soon of is late :P nmv :P red X



hanjis
Butterfly
Butterfly

User avatar

Joined: 27 Mar 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 10

28 Mar 2012, 1:54 am

Roier wrote:
Wrong planet :(

I think that is why I'm here :S

I hate my self too :) but expressionism is an art :)

Tje ll get it as soon of is late :P nmv :P red X


I am sorry man, I have concentration problems with words.

Explain what you mean in english, perhaps?


_________________
AQ Score: 37/50 Aspie Quiz: 171/200-Aspie 32/200-NT


feddup
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

User avatar

Joined: 27 Mar 2012
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 31

28 Mar 2012, 4:09 am

hehe Hi!

You totally inspired me to register as well. Last thing I will do is deny who I am. So here I am ; To no surprise the nick "fedup" was taken :D

So open and unafraid you are, be proud. But, why do you hate yourself? For myself it would be more like: I hate my existence in this reality > "Wrong Planet" It is amazing how well those two words cover a havoc of feelings. What I'm trying to say is: hate is stuck in the void only leaning toward current reality, a reality that can change anytime (yea right). Sure it would all be easier if one were "normal". Wishing to be dumb, yea I can admit. Although I am still grateful of this extraordinary gift that took 20 years of self-diagnostics to figure. Will I waste time and energy on hating myself? No way. I'm freaking different and I wouldn't want to be like them anyway.

Never thought I would hear anyone say what you do regarding GF's. I have the same thoughts. Worst is I kinda like the idea. Anyone else would be to "dry" and short minded.

I'm not so sure if that girl did like you, rather your looks. Anyway, holding hands are a sign of bondage. Surely she wouldn't want to bond as soon as first night?

For what it's worth. You have a very similar score as me. 168 / 60 was my result after 10 minutes of scimming through.



Aharon
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Dec 2011
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 755
Location: Kansas

28 Mar 2012, 4:30 am

If you're like me, you only hate yourself because you've compared yourself to others and felt you were lacking. If EVERYBODY was more like you, would it still be so bad? Well that's why I love Wrong Planet, where everyone is more like me, where I'm not in the outside, and I've learned love myself for being me. Yeah/no?


_________________
We are not so different from potted plants in that, if given everything we need to be properly nourished, the outcome can be incredibly contrary to when we are not. A flower won't grow in flour, and neither can we.


AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 23 Nov 2006
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 53,586
Location: Portland, Oregon

28 Mar 2012, 2:26 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!


_________________
Silly NTs, I have Aspergers, and having Aspergers is gr-r-reat!


half2focus
Butterfly
Butterfly

User avatar

Joined: 27 Mar 2012
Age: 43
Gender: Male
Posts: 15

28 Mar 2012, 5:15 pm

hanjis wrote:
My name is Hank. My life sucks,
I get labeled as shy and weird by people who call themselves "normal"
But I am a Photo-realistic visual thinker. All my thoughts are in photo-realistic pictures.
I speak with odd word arrangements as well as occasional delayed speech because every sentence in my mind is a photograph, each with it's own story to tell, as well as 500k branches of other stories. Try explaining the beauty of a photograph to the blind. It isn't an easy task. Sometimes the pictures are simple, and to others I seem to speak like a "normal", but those times when the picture is elaborate and impossible to convey, those are the times when the worlds sees me as retarded.

They say I have odd facial expressions, and fail at verbalizing thoughts, talk softly or loudly, turn word meanings around, I talk to myself,I have pronunciation issues with certain words, I seem cold and distant, wtfe man.

All I know is that this is entirely unfair for me to have to deal with this stuff that "normal" people never have forced upon them.

I can never have a gf that isn't a complete lunatic, deafmute, or a f'n psychic.

Just yesterday girl likes me. I hold her hand two seconds, she says It makes her feel uncomfortable, so I shut down, can't speak to her rest of night. FML


I never thought of it that way. Maybe that is why I like photography. It frustrates to no end to try and explain things sometimes to regular people. Why can't things just come natural like they do for me?



half2focus
Butterfly
Butterfly

User avatar

Joined: 27 Mar 2012
Age: 43
Gender: Male
Posts: 15

28 Mar 2012, 5:19 pm

Aharon wrote:
If you're like me, you only hate yourself because you've compared yourself to others and felt you were lacking. If EVERYBODY was more like you, would it still be so bad? Well that's why I love Wrong Planet, where everyone is more like me, where I'm not in the outside, and I've learned love myself for being me. Yeah/no?


Those unlike us I refer to as "people". I am better than "people". But they still piss me off.



CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Age: 44
Gender: Male
Posts: 103,274
Location: Hanging out with my fellow Sweet Peas at Stalag 13

28 Mar 2012, 10:59 pm

Welkome to WP

MickImage


_________________
Schultz

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26&start=645


richie
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

User avatar

Joined: 9 Jan 2007
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 32,003
Location: Lake Whoop-Dee-Doo, Pennsylvania

29 Mar 2012, 1:59 pm

Image
To WrongPlanet!! !Image


_________________
Life! Liberty!...and Perseveration!!.....
Weiner's Law of Libraries: There are no answers, only cross references.....
My Blog: http://richiesroom.wordpress.com/


AnnieDog
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

User avatar

Joined: 1 Apr 2008
Age: 43
Gender: Female
Posts: 160
Location: New England

29 Mar 2012, 10:35 pm

Welcome.

I found your intro to be really interesting because part of you seems like the exact opposite of me. I have a visual processing and storage defect that prevents me from retaining any mental image. I have indexes of facts - like a library card catalog or an old FileMaker database. People describe things to me visually all the time and I'm just left lost.

Other stuff, not so different. It's ok, really.

But come on in, the cocoa is warm, the iced tea is cold, and things are pretty decent in here. We've each got our own quirks and experiences that help us to advise each other as we muddle through.


_________________
Apologies if I sound judgmental, preachy, dictatorial, offensive or overly rigid. Constructive criticism via PM is welcome.