31 Mar 2012, 10:07 pm

angelalala wrote:
This is the creepiest thread ever.

And I admit to it unashamedly :lol:

starryeyedvoyager
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2012, 3:18 am

As someone who is involved with some japanese folks due to my hobbies (and, in fact, all of the women are married to a European man), judging from my conersations with them, your chances should not be too low. Especially to Japanese women of our generation, a rather large amount of them would actually prefer a European man. The reason is not any sexually oriented stereotype, but the fact that western culture appears more liberal to them. In Japan, it is still very common that young women get married after high school and have their first child in their early twenties, probably never going to college, or working in general. Here in Germany, there is a very similar situation with Turkish women of my generation (at least the ones who do not come from a very... traditional family): Their ideal husband is a German man who converted to islam.

blunnet
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2012, 4:03 pm

I started to develop great attraction towards asian (mainly japanese) girls after exposure to JAV.

blunnet
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2012, 4:04 pm

Subotai wrote:
angelalala wrote:
This is the creepiest thread ever.

And I admit to it unashamedly :lol:

And, the hottest.