TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2012, 3:12 pm

Uprising wrote:
TeaEarlGreyHot wrote:
Blue_Star wrote:
Uprising wrote:
Would you be heavily turned off by a guy who walks slightly bent over?

Depends on why or perhaps how he's "bent over". If he's just being lazy and slumping, then that's a huge turn-off. Stand up straight and look like a person who deserves the space he takes up. If it's a back problem such as pain, then I'd expect him to be taking care of himself by working on getting help for it (physical therapy, etc.).

Hmm... I slump a little due to my scoliosis. Standing up straight puts strain on my back. Physical therapy helps, but it doesn't make the chronic pain go away.

Point being your opinion is quite dumb.

That's the reason why I made this thread, because some of my family members told me "walking bent over will never ever get you laid".

I've gotten similar. "Men like when you stand straight. It shows inner confidence."

Bah, I say. Until they've lived with my chronic pain they can hush their mouths.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2012, 4:47 pm

Uprising wrote:
Re: Question @ the ladies here

i'm not a lady, but i'll have a go.

Uprising wrote:
Would you be heavily turned off by a guy who walks slightly bent over?

i am not sure if i know what you mean by "slightly bent over". i don't really care about people's posture if they are slouching or whatever. i do like if people look confident, but it's possible to be both slouchy and confident. sloppy posture can denote a certain "devil-may-care" attitude that is quite self-assured (like models or some actors, for example)