Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

MawashiGeri91
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Mar 2012, 10:02 pm

How many of you would consider you fit, what do you do, how often do you do it, how long have you been doing it, what are your goals and how much are you weighing and whats your bodyfat percentage!?

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

29 Mar 2012, 11:25 pm

Well, I'd consider myself fit enough. I'm a tight prop on my rugby team. :chin:

USMCnBNSFdude
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2012, 11:38 pm

I've always had poor stamina and weak arms, and it didn't effect me much until recently. That's when I started failing PT tests. Only then did I realize I've never eaten well or exercised as much as I should. Guess I should start now. :?

Nim
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2012, 1:46 am

Ha, wheres Charles?

sluice
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2012, 7:07 pm

I am reasonably fit though I am in what I call a down mode right now. I tend to have a lot of zig zagging with my weight. I eat too much, but usually work out hard to keep myself in good shape. Now, I feel like I need to get back into it more intensely.

You're right Nim. Charles is in great shape it appears.

DanRaccoon
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2012, 7:12 pm

I'd consider myself somewhat fit. Naturally I'm a heavy person due to genetics and the muscle I've built up, but I could stand to lose some body fat.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DanRaccoon

Magnus_Rex
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2012, 8:45 am

I am the guy in my avatar picture. Fairly fit, with a lot of stamina, but my abdomen is slowly getting bigger. I need to do some kind of physical activity, but I cannot pay for a gym and my house is too cramped for me to do exercises, as I used to before.

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2012, 9:04 am

I'm in like, reasonable shape I guess. I don't have good cardio endurance really, but conversely, I'm not bad at "sprint" type activities. My mile time is .9 miles in like 8 minutes, that was without running really much ever in my life, and then walking like half the distance, so if I can get enough endurance up to run the whole thing, I'd be pretty good. Currently I'm about 18-20% bodyfat, I wanna get down to like, lower 10s I guess. Even at 18-20% I can see a bit of abs.

My main physical activity I like doing is actually figure skating, I do inline skating a bit too when the weather is nice, but ice figure skating is the best. I started weightlifting too, originally just to help with ice skating. Weightlifting I got sorta into, doing mostly powerlifting and Olympic lifting kinda stuff. However, my shoulder feels kinda not too hot from doing something dumb (I did a snatch and walked the bar back like 15 feet to the squat rack, and I couldn't get it back on the rack very easily as my grip was too wide) and I've also managed to screw my knees up, too. The knees were screwed up from squats, but oddly, without much weight, I just did overheads with like, a bedboard, and if I'm just going to parallel, I can do 275 for reps with squats, but yeah, I went down too far with no weight, and my knees are popping now. Not like horrendously painful or anything, but uh, enough to make me stop. So I figure give it two weeks and see how things are before I even get back to doing any weightlifting at all. Then sorta just ease into it. However, what's good is, now that the weightlifting has been hampered a bit, I can lose weight a bit easier, as when I weightlift I tend to go on the "See food" diet.

Oh, besides those two things, I very much enjoy hiking. Hiking is sweet. Used to airsoft, too.

EnglishJess
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2012, 9:12 am

I'm thin, but not fit. I'm not good at sports.