Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2012, 7:13 am

In UK were the average height is suppousedly 5ft9 or 5ft10........ is it just me or are most young men in bars these days a few inches over 6ft? seriously i went into a few bars around my town last saturday night and most guys i saw were well over 6feet. 3 of my friends are 5ft11 or nearly 6ft and they actually looked short next too these young men. the town i live in only has a population of 31,687 people. 3 years ago me and my friends went into a big bar on a packed out saturday night and one of mates who is 5ft11 was shocked and said "is this tall night or something? because everyone in bar seems too be 6ft3"

could it be maybe that bars and clubs are more aimed at taller men who can carry themselves well? that or there is some toxic checimal plant in my town making people grow big?

why do you think there seem too be so many young people over 6ft if the average height is 5ft10 in my country?

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2012, 9:43 am

Probably the steroids in the food are making people grow taller now.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2012, 10:02 am

OliveOilMom wrote:
Probably the steroids in the food are making people grow taller now.

Gotta love that HGH.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2012, 11:19 am

well if thats the case then why isn't the national average height going up from 5ft10 too 6ft1?

seems too me like some of my friends are missing out on the HGH........ that said though 2 of my mates are 6ft1 or 6ft2 and i used too have a friend who was very tall like 6ft4 but he is off doing other things these days.

around town i do seem too see large waves of young men who are 6ft1, 6ft2 and heck i might even see a number of 6ft3 guys on a night out but only see a really small number of guys who are 6ft4 or 6ft5 so there is a cut off point somewhere. i have yet too see a 6ft7 or 6ft8 guy around town.

Alexender
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2012, 11:30 am

You are more likely to remember something that is out of the ordinary. "I always happen to go in the longest line at the grocery store"