There are many bitter and hateful people on this forum

Page 5 of 6 [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Corvus
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2006, 2:49 pm

KBABZ wrote:
Scintillate wrote:
I hope those who started this thread have realised the great number of open minded people here.

It is the few with the NT hatred, not the majority here.

This is true. If a leader is stupid, it doesn't mean the entire country is. America is a wonderful example of this with Mr. Bush.

True, but I wouldnt generalize that either - Bush got into power not once, but twice, and he needs the support of America to do it.. It works both ways

I think I've used the "NT" expression once or twice here.. I say it to my friend to mock everyone.. I have this tendency to believe no one is perfect - Aspie or "NT.."

Its hypocritical to mock them just as they have mocked you..

werbert
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2006, 2:39 am

I really hate those bitter and mean people. I wish they would all die bloody, painful deaths.

cman_yall
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Nov 2006, 9:54 am

I'm a tad bitter, but I don't think I've crossed the line into hatefullness.

Xuincherguixe
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2006, 7:54 am

I'm only somewhat Bitter and Hateful. A lot of it is just humour, but it's not exactly like it's coming from out of nowhere.

I like to think that my contempt for humanity is well earned, but I also give specific humans the chance to proove to me that they're alright. It's not even especially hard. Even if the majority of people are disgusting, I still feel that I really should start off with the assumption that someone is not one of the bad ones, and treat them with respect.

Remnant
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2006, 7:18 pm

Xuincherguixe wrote:
I'm only somewhat Bitter and Hateful. A lot of it is just humour, but it's not exactly like it's coming from out of nowhere.

I like to think that my contempt for humanity is well earned, but I also give specific humans the chance to proove to me that they're alright. It's not even especially hard. Even if the majority of people are disgusting, I still feel that I really should start off with the assumption that someone is not one of the bad ones, and treat them with respect.

Groups of humans behave much less intelligently than the individuals that they are composed of.

Sixela
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Nov 2006, 7:31 pm

Is this thread active again? *sigh* Geez, I wrote a post before and saved it in case i felt like posting it later (when no one else was posting here), but know I don't think I should post it.

I'll just say this:

Anyone believing that 'like-minded' people or those with similar concerns should not be able to post their feelings on the same board, negative, positive or both; like this one, should, at least periodically, also be running around the internet telling others who are 'like-minded' and/or have like concerns of a different type that they should also be ultra-refined in their communications with eachother. That way, nobody will get anywhere with eachother on the internet, and we'll ALL be good and BITTER and HATEFUL. Seems pretty backwards IMO.

Last edited by Sixela on 14 Nov 2006, 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fraya
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2006, 7:33 pm

Remnant wrote:
Groups of humans behave much less intelligently than the individuals that they are composed of.

To calculate the intelligence of a group divide the mean IQ by the total number of people in the group.

At around 25 people they start to get dangerously stupid.

Don't do anything at all
-----------
"White Rabbit" - Jefferson Airplane

SweXtal
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Nov 2006, 10:18 pm

I work in this way:

Work with eyes.
Work with hands.
Check database for appropriate.
if OK then SEND else TRASH.

But that's just me and my 2 cents of words.

SteveK
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2006, 11:19 pm

YEAH, I LOVE how people that don't even know the BASICS of the concept will, if lucky, hook their batteries/intelligence in parallel, and figure they will acheive greater success when, in reality, it means working longer or against one another. Either way, not much happens.

BTW to the NTs that say this board is hostile to NTs? You have a set of rule autistics don't. For once, YOU deal with it! I'm through! BTW if you realize that, you will see the "hatred" is frustration.

I'm MALE, so some women don't understand me! Let me let you in on a secret. Sex is NOT all I ever think about. I want a pretty wife, but I want her to be nice and smart ALSO! And HECK, I would sacrifice to make it work. If you are a feminazi, and have a problem with that, DEAL WITH IT!

I'm WHITE, so others don't understand me! Let me let you in on a secret. I would LOVE the world to have always been free from problems. I don't care what race/color you are. I just want to be left alone, and not be blamed for the worlds problems. I'm proud of my race, and whites HAVE done a lot for the world also. HEY, if you are black, american indian, asian, etc.... You can probably say the same. GREAT! Whites HAVE been enslaved also, and other races have done all the bad whites have done.

I'm middle class, so others don't understand me. HEY, I just want compensation. just leave me alone.

NOW, I find I am AS! I thought the REST was enough of a handicap. So I am DOOMED to have social problems, and be misunderstood on some level. Maybe everyone had a rule book I didn't. It is a STUPID game, but if they are playing by the same rules they can at least follow the game. I DON'T! And they STILL think I am playing!

Hopefully, the AS people understand this and can relate.

Steve

Nexus
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2006, 12:40 am

I would say that I have no confidence with most NTs, and I have a bit of bitter and hateful tendencies towards them too but I keep those private. The reason why I feel this way is because I've placed a lot of confidence with NTs, and they end up betraying me, lie to me, use my Autism as an excuse for why I'm wrong about something, or pretend to understand me when they clearly don't. So I have every right to be cynical towards NTs because I feel they are a liability to trust.

However I will be nice, respectable and trustworthy at all times with virtually everyone when I first meet them, providing they're the same towards me and prove it. It's simple, no matter how I feel about NTs, I give them a chance to prove me wrong about my negative feelings towards them. It's all about tolerance.