Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

ooo
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 Jun 2012, 2:27 am

Chronos wrote:
Perhaps you should change your hair style though.

Yes. I think it's the hair too. Or, perhaps because you don't have a preference and give off a "either way goes" vibe?

ooo
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 Jun 2012, 2:28 am

Pileo wrote:
It's come to my attention while car shopping that the Subaru Outback is considered a sign of lesbianism due to the popularity among lesbians. If you drive a Subaru Outback, it probably doesn't help.

You don't really look like a lesbian from the picture. So it could probably be do something with how you dress and your makeup.

Personality (are you flirty?) and clothes are probably it.

Hair aside, no one's face looks gay or straight or whatever.

Hair, makeup, clothes, accessories, personality, and so on are what assumptions are based off of.

Monday
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 Aug 2012, 2:11 pm

Nope.

When I imagine a lesbian, she isnt attractive for me. But you are.

Raziel
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2012, 4:28 am

Fo me you don't look like one.

But it also depends how you behave and autistic people behave more often "boyish".

Kiseki
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2012, 11:26 pm

You just look like a normal chick. But if your mannerisms were gayish, then I would easily be able to tell you were gay.

Deathsin
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

26 Jan 2013, 8:52 pm

Quarky wrote:
People usually assume that I'm a lesbian. I know that "lesbian" isn't a certain look but it's a bit strange that people automatically label me. I don't know why. Women will flirt with me, and I guess I'm okay with that. I don't particularly like any gender. Men sort of avoid me. By my profile picture, do I look like a lesbian? Ideas?

You don't look like anything you look like a person.
Why people do this is because there are people out there who are lesbian's who believe that lesbians will were tomboy clothing or lip perceing's maybe dog tags.
truth be known this is only for some lesbian's not all people. and people like to be dumb and label. so no you don't you look like you. to clear it up i am trying to say this: People/lesbians/gays will label people anything because they believe in label's and that it shows a person true colors when it don't. your you. just tell them you are how you are but no your not.

ASDsmom
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2013, 7:20 pm

People like to categorize because it makes life "easier" to understand. I suppose when I categorize my shelf unit, it makes life easier for me too. We're also very good at making assumptions - period. At the end of the day, it really doesn't matter. Whether you're a lesbian or not, that is something you may want to figure out for yourself.. and if you don't care, I wouldn't care about everyone else's opinion of you. Personally, I'm not a fan of labels. I only use one, (ASD), as a means to get the funding I need to help my son. Other than that, we are all colourful people and one orientation is never better than the other.

Are you worried?