Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

HippyCharles
Butterfly
Butterfly

02 Apr 2012, 12:48 am

Quite simply I hardly ever eat on the weekends, if I do I'll have a bit of supper or some crackers, maybe totally a couple hundred calories at most; I simply don't get hungry and next thing I know the weekends over and I dont eat.
Is this horribly bad?
I pretty much never get hungry, while other people I know are going crazy trying to reduce their calories intake Im having trouble getting mine up. Im not a impulsive calories counter or anything, I'm just a bit worried that eating so little could have negative effects? I'm never hungry and I have tonnes of energy, I also happen to be in track.

Does anybody else have this problem? Does anybody have any tips on how I can get myself to eat more?

k thnx

Alexender
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2012, 12:59 am

Sometimes I just think of it as necessity. Couple basics. Try to have a glass or 2 of milk each day, pretty good calories. Peanut butter. Cheese sticks. If you can afford it buy a few protien bars and try to eat at least one a day. Just a couple ways to keep your calories up in a good way.

WHen I said each day I mainly meant just the weekend cause that is what you are concerned about

I wouldn't say I have that problem but I am skinny. And sometimes I just won't feel like going over to go eat. So I just think of it as 16 oz of milk, need that. milk is 75% water. Just think of myself as a machine sort of. Need to put stuff in it to run