Is anyone else afraid to make threads?

Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Aprilviolets
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2012, 6:40 pm

I've only made one or two threads if I think of anything that would be of interest to anyone I do when I made a thread about "Riding a Bicycle" it went for 5 pages and that was good. :D :D :D

DJFester
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2012, 5:39 am

As of late, I have been hesitant to make any threads, since I feel that much of what I've posted recently has been ignored.

Fudo
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2012, 5:51 am

Again I wouldn't say afraid.. But I just don't bother. All my threads have died except for the QI one and that's only alive by the grace of Fudo

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2012, 2:00 pm

Yep, sure am. That is why I am shy.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2012, 2:05 pm

I'd rather respond to threads than start them. At least there's already a topic picked out for me to talk about.

MrXxx
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2012, 3:20 pm

I'm pretty much the same way now. ^^^^ I don't usually bother to start threads anymore, unless there's something very specific I'd like to find out, but even then I tend to do it in a way that doesn't "give away" what I'm really looking for. I don't bother at all with anything controversial, since that seems to blow up no matter who does it, unless it's in PPR, but even there they do more often than not. Frankly, I just got tired of the drama.

I'm not likely to be around much longer. As before when I first signed up here years ago, I'm finding that after a long hiatus, and after only a few days back on here, I'm spending way too much time here again already. So I'm requesting my account be locked, banned or whatever. It's just time. Until then, well, I dunno...