Animals Seem Like People.. At Least To Me.

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Muzey
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

08 Apr 2012, 6:44 pm

I don't know if this is Aspey related or not but I always felt animals are just mute humans.. Does this make sense to anyone? I am unsure if others feel the same way or not and have wondered if its just a certain 'insight' or if its just the animal lover in me.

Thoughts?

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2012, 6:47 pm

Well I think animals certainly have thoughts and personalities and all that, but I certainly don't see them as just mute humans they just have a totally different way of communicating/thinking than humans.

Muzey
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

08 Apr 2012, 6:59 pm

I am not sure how to explain really.. cause i agree with what you say. they do think differently than us and communicate differently. I almost view them as........... Equals to us? I have no idea.

ThinkTrees
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

08 Apr 2012, 7:37 pm

I see them as equal too. Not the same as humans, thankfully, but of equal value -- as sentient beings.

We are all animals; different species with differing tendancies/abilities, and individual traits..

Aprilviolets
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2012, 11:53 pm

Animals have different personalities like we do and they have feelings and feel pain I saw a documentry where some elephants came across some elephant bones and they were feeling them with their trunks they knew they were their own kind.

mrspotatohead
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Apr 2012, 12:10 am

I miss my bunny. He was so aloof if I would try to hold him, but he'd come over in time if I let him be and, if I was reading a book, he would lightly chew one of the corners of a page to get my attention. If I had a spirit animal, he would be mine. People find me unapproachable, but if we are in a common place like a workplace I will eventually socialize with them little by little until we sometimes end up having a real conversation. Just like my bunny would need his space at first and then would come and nudge at me and hop away and then come over and spend longer and longer with me. Animals definitely share traits with us.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2012, 12:27 am

Sometimes I think animals are more like people than people are.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList