Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

bcousins
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2012, 11:00 pm

...Or lack thereof with relationships.

The reason why I want to hear stories of success is because over the last few weeks, I have been through a lot with a close friend of mine.

I met this girl in 2009 (I am a guy), In a computing class. Naturally, As she was new to the school, I thought I was in with a chance. She then proceeded to ask who I was, and I answered. She said to me that she had "Heard a lot of bad things about me". This was probable at the time, Given that I had a reputation for not being liked, and had since year 7. So, She knew the guy that made my life hell. She ended up telling him where to go after I shared my sop-story.

I left at the end of that year. After I did leave, We kept in fairly close contact as close friends, Until about a month ago. A month ago, She got a new boyfriend, And has turned her away from everyone that she loves, Her parents, Me, And any other friends that she has.

I hate the idea of not talking to her, She was the best support network I had, Every time I had a problem, I'd go off at her, and when she had a problem, She would go off at me. It was effective.

So, I'm looking for some inspiration, Particularly after being told this (Not by her, But by a friend of hers):

Quote:
ill have something you can never buy, and thats the ability to talk to women
something nerds like you, no matter how smart you are, cant justify to perfom

So there you have it. One rant.

WerewolfPoet
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2012, 7:04 pm

While I have no encouraging relationship stories of my own to share (unless giving up completely bares any inspiration), I do wish you the best of luck in your relationship endeavors and hope for the utmost success. :)

Einfari
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2012, 10:43 pm

I have no success stories with relationships either because I dropped the idea of dating when I was quite young (14 or so). I have other successes in my life, but relationships really aren't my forte. The only advice that I have for you right now is to not worry about dating. I know it isn't an easy thing to do, but it will be better for you in the ling run. I'm guessing you're in high school,, so you have plenty of time to find other people to date. If you are to find someone one day, you will find them without expecting it. Looking for a relationship leads to a lot of pain that impairs your well being. Focus on our life and career and you may find a relationship through it.

Finding a partner is a lot more difficult with AS, but it definitely not unheard of. I wish you luck. :)

-Einfari