Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

EstimatedProphet
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Apr 2012, 6:35 am

So I'm trying to decide if I should setup a tumblr account for this idea I came up with recently. I'll pitch the idea, but a little setup first. Okay, so my roommate can not stay awake if he's sitting on the couch watching TV. It doesn't matter what time of day it is, it doesn't matter if he just woke up an hour ago, he will always fall asleep within an hour of sitting down on the couch. It's funny because he usually doesn't realize it and can't explain why all his memories are always so choppy, but when I tell him it's because he's always asleep he refuses to believe he was sleeping. Anyway, the other day I thought it might be funny to document his frequent naps on tumblr and to make it a little funnier I'd put a different tiny hat on his head for each picture. It seems hilarious to me, but I'd like some opinions. Also if anybody knows where to get some funny tiny hats, please let me know.

Fudo
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2012, 8:04 am

As long as your subject doesn't mind it I'd say "yea, why not?"
Seems pretty funny here too, maybe some novelty sunglasses, fake moustache etc if done carefully..
Only problems I can think of are: if your roommate doesn't want to be photographed and/or doesn't like to be messed with when sleeping (if somebody did that to me i'd be annoyed but I don't like being touched unawares or woken)

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2012, 5:27 pm

I say go for it. I bet it'll become really popular.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2012, 5:39 pm

You should do it. :)