Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

klikmaus
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

22 Apr 2012, 10:05 pm

Hello everybody!

I'm back here, once again, been through (and still going through actually) an adventure of "to hell and back"... except I guess I made a wrong turn somewhere and still stuck there!
Very long story short-- Yeah I've got issues. Don't we all?? The problem is my mother refuses to acknowledge that it's something I was born with, I'm just f****d up and have a bad attitude. I can't deny that my attitude and temperament have a lot to be desired-- she married a man when I was 9 who beat the living f**k out of me on almost a daily basis, they showered THEIR kids with luxuries using a survivors benefits check from my fathers death (dead man's child support, more or less) while neglecting even my medical needs. Their kids got routine medical and dental checkups while I never saw a dentist until I the age of a legal adult. I could type up PAGES of this s**t, but keeping it simple-- they did me extremely dirty. Now if it left off with the childhood injustice I would have just said "fuckit" and moved on with my life, but as insane as it sounds, they continue to ruin my life. They effectively kidnapped my daughter from her babysitter while I was at work, hid from me while they filed abandonment papers. I spent over a year in court fighting them over this and I lost my drivers license because I stopped paying for insurance to pay for the god damned attorney that really didn't do s**t except take my money. The harder I struggle to get myself on my feet, the more BS they cause in my life. I ended up on the streets of Michigan last year (they had a hand in that too-- starting s**t with my fiance at the time), and my uncle said he would take me in to help me got on my feet. No sooner than he offered to help me out they started harassing my uncle on the phone, threatening to have him beat down, I would cause him nothing but grief.... Seriously petty s**t so I guess their last name of Petty is quite fitting.
I've asked my fathers side of the family for help but they don't care to have to contend with my mothers BS.... "Sometimes you have to be your own advocate....."
How the hell do I deal with this s**t? Seriously... I've gone from suicidal to homicidal to my head is ready to explode! I would LOVE to just GET A f*****g JOB and take care of this s**t myself... But the problem is-- I'm stuck in the fuckstick hickshit town of Greenville Texas with no vehicle and no drivers license. No public transportation here. I have a bicycle but every job I've interviewed for has told me that a bicycle is not reliable transportation. I've been out as far as 9 miles applying for jobs... and NOTHING. Not even fast food. the root of THIS problem? One of the largest employers in the county-- Rubbermaid-- just shut down and there are literally close to a thousand people who lost their jobs since Jan 1st this year. And every single one of them have drivers licenses. I'm falling further and further behind on child support for my son but there's really nothing I can do about that. Sit my tickets out? I've already tried to arrange that. Sure I can go sit in jail for a week or two but I'll still owe the exact amount as before I went in. The state wants IT'S money and won't give me my life back until it has it.
Child support for a child I'm not even allowed to visit with. My mother has my son's mother convinced that I'm a danger to my own son (stupid b***h who took care of them for five f*****g years?!?!?) so SHE told this to the courts and I have to have a psychological evaluation with a note stating that my son is safe around me before I'm allowed to even see him. I CAN'T AFFORD THAT s**t. I've tried to get state and/or local mental assistance, no dice. While the therapist I DID see said she didn't see any threat, it is "against their policy" to write notes for the court. They weren't much help either as they said since I wasn't bipolar, schizophrenic, or chronically depressed (your depression has good cause, you've got a f****d up life sir)-- I didn't qualify to continue receiving their services. What kind of life is this and what kind of family does this to their own flesh and blood? Serial killers have parents that are more compassionate than this! I'm at the end of my rope, and if it wasn't for the fact that I refuse to give those Petty bastards the satisfaction I'd be swinging from it by now. The BS is piling so high I'm almost to the point I'm not going to be able to keep any job I DO find as dealing with people and their double standards, harassment, antagonizing... I've been prone to flipping out and having meltdowns at the drop of a hat. What bothers the most is my son is the most important thing to me, and right now I am not doing him any justice by being unemployed damaged goods at the center of stupid family BS. I I were to die tonight, he would at least be collecting $775 a month in survivors benefits from my passing-- MUCH more than he would be receiving if I WERE working and paying my required child support! How fuckt is this?????

questor
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2012, 12:25 am

Do you have relatives or friends in another state that could take in you and your son. If so, I would suggest kidnapping him back and leaving the state--and no forwarding address. You will still have to pay any debts you owe once you get back on your feet, but at least you will be back with your kid. How about paternal grandparents or immediate paternal aunts, uncles, or cousins in another state? You and your boy need to move out of state, but you also need to get a job as soon as possible after moving. You also need relatives that you can leave your son with while working, and don't forget to consider night work, like at factories and warehouses. I did some of that when I was younger, and in better health. You also need to file counter charges against your mother and step dad, whether you leave the state or not. You need to charge them with kidnapping, if you haven't already, and there may be other charges you can file as well. Get a Legal Aid attorney to start the ball rolling. They get paid on a sliding scale, and if you have no money, they get paid out of the judgement once the case is over. If you have an official diagnosis, you can try for a disability lawyer. Besides criminal charges you should also file civil charges against your mom and step dad. Perhaps wrongful custody, or denial of parental rights, or something like that. The attorney will know. If you can't get an attorney to help you out, go to the press, go online, picket outside their house or outside city hall. You need to be proactive.

Good luck!

klikmaus

09 Jun 2014, 12:22 pm

This is a rather procrastinated reply....

family help. That would be laughable if it weren't so darn sad! No, there is no family help, my family would like nothing better than for me to completely disappear. Even the relatives who keep in contact with me don't care enough to make any form of effort to help.... Hell, my home was destroyed by a tornado back at the beginning of April and no one was even considerate enough to make a phone call to see if I was okay!

as for the kidnapping charges.... it's well beyond the statute of limitations. I screwed up with that by not filing charges back when it happened, by trusting my mother to keep her word, believing what she told me. As for with my son....The family court judge seriously screwed up--- my son's mother had an active child abuse case in California from which she fled but the judge wouldn't even look into that during the custody case. This on top of other unethical actions made by the judge which i just don't want to get into, if I had the funds for a real attorney in this not only would my son's mother be locked up, so would the judge.
The biggest problem is "passing the buck". I have problems which needed to be addressed decades ago, those problems have compounded into even bigger problems which I have not been able to address on my own. when I seek help, more money than I have access to is needed, and I'm told "you need to get help..." WHAT THE HELL DO THEY THINK I'M DOING?!?!?!?!?!?
I'm told i need to get an official diagnosis to get certain help. I can't afford that. I'm told i need to get a good job..... for a good job, I need my drivers license and a car. to get my drivers license and a car I need a good job---- which I can't get without a car and a valid drivers license! Can we say hopelessly trapped???