Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

SKOREAPV83
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

26 Apr 2012, 2:01 pm

I just alienated another potential friend in a local freethinker's group. She accused me of "having an attitude problem". I ran off MeetUp cuz I'm scared. I wanna stop alienating people. I really do. The more I try to socialize, the deeper trouble I'm getting in. Medi-Cal caps me off after 7 counseling sessions, & my last one is tomorrow. I cannot rely exclusively on the internet for help cuz I only understand 10% of printed words and I do not read braille. I don't know where to turn for more help.

Many people have said I'm bitter through the years. Most recent was my previous psychologist in Middletown, OH. He was the best psychologist I ever had, but I had to let him go cuz I had to leave Hamilton County, OH for my safety & well-being on 10/2/2010. I cannot get rid of my bitterness without help. Many people have demanded that I get rid of my bitterness without help.

On another thread I discussed the one population who verbally abused me the most, and I got called racist. Well, in Cincinnati/Hamilton County, OH everyone makes everything a racial issue all they can. I was the only one who did not, so I left. But look...that verbal abuse and accusations of "racism" are part of the cause of my bitterness.

Nereid
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Apr 2012, 3:53 pm

What were the supposed "racist" claims you made? It sounds like you didn't intend to be but depending on your wording the whole racism stuff is a very sensitive issue. I can relate to you on the bitterness issue, although usually people's wording of choice is that I'm "spiteful". And yes, in some regards I am but only on certain issues. I suppose there's no aspergers/autism meetup group in your area? Maybe you could ease from only communicating online into the real world, maybe develop a few video chat buddies or something? Perhaps if you could see a video of yourself the way you interact with people it would offer insight into how you might be accidentally offending ppl. Some video chats have a window-in-window of yourself while to chat with someone else. Perhaps there's mannerisms and verbal cues you're unaware of. I know I can see why I would be misunderstood/annoying to people when I actually see myself on tape.