Post something embarrassing about yourself.

Page 4 of 4 [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

DukeJanTheGrey
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Apr 2014, 6:16 pm

I do this in random threads every time i get drunk.

Rayvn
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

28 Apr 2014, 8:59 pm

Sometimes my poop smells like good-seasomed ground beef.

This should really be the opposite of embarrassing, but it seems people are talking about their poop a lot.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2014, 4:54 am

Sempiternal wrote:
I tend to stare when I space out/daydream/am deep in thought, and I try to stare at a spot without people, but sometimes I don't realize it. A couple days ago, a friend accused me of staring at his butt and checking another guy out.

I also try not to stare down when I'm spacing out behind people, it looks like I'm staring at their butts. I can't help it sometimes, it just feels natural to look down. I'm not really staring at their butt, but at the ground instead.

I've done that too.

I was a regular bed-wetter until I was 10 and a half. Then I had one last accident at 11. It was a huge source of shame for me.

Once when I was walking my dog (in my early 20's) I noticed a guy. I thought he was hot and while we were slowly walking in his direction I couldn't take my eyes off him. He looked at me and I felt dumb and turned to see what my dog (who was on a leash) was up to. As I turned I looked right into a lamp post. Had I continued just a few steps more I would have walked right into it.

At 11 I accidentally walked into the boys' locker room before PE. I saw one of them naked. IDK who was more embarrassed. I was so surprised I stared for a few seconds while he tried to hide behind the sink. Then I ran out, feeling grade A stupid.

edgewaters wrote:
I'm almost 40 and I look so young, I've started to lie about my age because some people don't believe me and at least two seem to think I'm delusional.

I fear that might happen to me, and especially I fear I will get problems for that reason when I have to show ID.

ImeldaJace wrote:
•It takes me 5min to send a 5 word text.

Been there, done that. I'm a slowpoke.

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

Last edited by Skilpadde on 29 Apr 2014, 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2014, 7:28 am

I get crushes on people online :oops:

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2014, 3:26 pm

I am unemployed, even though I am 23 years old.

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2014, 4:06 pm

My uncle was having his 50th birthday party, and I was asked to share a memory about him. I told about when he accidentally used his pants as a toilet at a Christmas party a couple years prior. Everyone looked at me in confusion, claiming they don't remember seeing him do that. It wasn't until later that I realized I was talking about my then-6-year-old cousin, who shared the same name with my uncle!