Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Aspergman
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Apr 2015, 12:43 pm

I could watch this show 24/7. Also, Factory Made, Modern Marvels, Myth Busters, and reruns of "EMERGENCY!"

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2015, 12:32 am

I can find it very interesting, it depends on what they're making. I tend to like the food, artsy or scientific items the most. But I kind of wish I hadn't seen how they make bubble gum because now I have dreams where I'm trying to chew gum but can't even close my mouth or my cheeks are stuffed with gum, and then I wake up and discovered I've slobbered all over my pillow. :oops:

A friend of mine told me her son sent in a request to show how this one brand of chocolate-marshmallow cookies are made, and they did it. A lot of ingredients weren't mentioned because they were "trade secret". I thought they must not want you to know what really goes in them because you'd be disgusted and horrified, but my friend said they just don't want other people to steal their recipe .

Aspergman
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 May 2015, 8:46 pm

Being in the Auto industry, I can tell you it has to do more than protecting intellectual property (which equals $$$ if you competitors can't figure it out) and has more to do with process than ingredients, but ingredients go hand in hand with the process…