Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

ablomov
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 May 2012, 5:37 pm

never had a girlfriend,

seen as garbage at school, tho met a woman when i got homeless.

women look at me like i just f****d the cat ......

Maerlyn138
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 May 2012, 9:18 pm

ablomov wrote:
women look at me like i just f**** the cat ......

Thats usually the look I get too. You know, I try and smile my best smile and give the max amount of eye contact I can muster....but ya, they look at me like I just farted or something. Now in contrast, if its a women that I see on a daily basis at work or where ever and I smile at her I usually get a nice smile back. I think I just come off as intimidating at first. Do you think that might be it for you? You may just look intimidating without wanting to or realizing it.

Aspie score: 159 of 200 NT score: 64 of 200

ablomov
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 May 2012, 4:33 am

tho I never encounter women on any regular basis, i usually get on best with asian shopkeepers actually, usually I know them on a several year basis, otherwise its near zilch human encounters, I'm very sensitive to the signals I get from others, a bit like radar; its for self preservation.

theres my wifes friends but they are garbage, stone wall me etc if I eneter the room say once every two yrs, yet still send pointless Xmas presents ..... two faced twats.

I keep eye contact very brief, as if i've got all the womwn i want' perhaps they think i'm gay ....

I keep on the move, I always sense to loiter or initiate anything as has occasionally been proven is pointless. y'know its only people that make me miserable and i crave the wide outdoors with no-one present. society would like to make you think you shld 'mix more' its only so that they feel less pointless because they cannot see outside the box, i read, pursue many interests, life is full and stimulating to me. most ppl to me seem to have feet of clay.

diniesaur
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2012, 4:37 am

I don't understand. How do we know if people are looking at us this way? Do you have any pictures of this facial expression? I've never heard of one like that before.

ablomov
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 May 2012, 4:52 am

what do u mean ??

DogsWithoutHorses
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2012, 5:50 am

ablomov wrote:
tho I never encounter women on any regular basis, i usually get on best with asian shopkeepers actually, usually I know them on a several year basis, otherwise its near zilch human encounters, I'm very sensitive to the signals I get from others, a bit like radar; its for self preservation.

theres my wifes friends but they are garbage, stone wall me etc if I eneter the room say once every two yrs, yet still send pointless Xmas presents ..... two faced twats.

I keep eye contact very brief, as if i've got all the womwn i want' perhaps they think i'm gay ....

I keep on the move, I always sense to loiter or initiate anything as has occasionally been proven is pointless. y'know its only people that make me miserable and i crave the wide outdoors with no-one present. society would like to make you think you shld 'mix more' its only so that they feel less pointless because they cannot see outside the box, i read, pursue many interests, life is full and stimulating to me. most ppl to me seem to have feet of clay.

You have a wife and have never had a girlfriend?

If your success is defined as being well adjusted to injustice and well adapted to indifference, then we don?t want successful leaders. We want great leaders- who are unbought, unbound, unafraid, and unintimidated to tell the truth.